Epilogue.

Epilogue.

Edited:

*** Spencer's P.O.V ***

*

*

*

"Come on!" Reece yelled from the bottom of the stairs, I tied my tie reluctantly and came to stand at the top of the stairs.

"Why do I have to wear a suit? Why do you for that matter?" My mum and little sister weren't in the house, and Giovanni hadn't talked to me in any way at all so I also had no idea where he was.

"Because you have to. It's a surprise," I walked down the stairs and huffed when I reached Reece. He was being a dick right now by not telling me what was going on.

"You know I hate surprises though," I growled, following Reece out of the back door and waiting for him to lock it.

"Please tell me?" I begged.

"Nope," he instead pulled out a blindfold from his pocket and gave me a sympathetic look as I made a sound in the back of my throat, "Giovanni's orders."

I didn't protest as the piece of silk material was placed over my head, covering my eyes. At least I could feel with my feet I guess.

Yes, we were barefoot. Don't ask me why, another one of 'Giovanni's orders' apparently. A very weird order from a weird person, it make sense I guess.

I was lead through the forest by Reece, it was a slow walk as I wouldn't walk any faster without seeing where I could walk.

"Are we there yet?" All the noise I could hear were coming from mine and Reece's breathing, and then our footfalls on the ground.

"Just about," he continued walking a few steps, stopped, then walked a few more steps before breathing a sigh and then I guess turning to me. He pulled the blindfold from my eyes, but when the harsh sunlight hit them I squinted to see, but that made everything blurry.

When my eyes adjusted to the harsh sunlight, I took in the fact that there was many, many white seats draped with silk, white material all laid out. People were sitting on them, and not just people I knew, everyone was.

And I mean everyone, the whole Pack, my friends and family. My brother was stood next to me, holding his elbow out, like a father would to give away their child. My mum was standing in the front row with Jessie in her arms, they both looked about ready to cry, and seeing them like that made me teary myself. On the other side, Gio's parents stood with his little brother, Alex and Christian. And then, on the back row I saw my little Griffin, Ajax.

All the men were wearing tuxedos of different colour to match their wives/families colour. But the person who looked the most beautiful, was my mum and little sister. They were gorgeous and the only people I used to have in my life to show me the affection I needed. And now, I had a few more people to add to that list.

Like Gio; he was caring, sweet, and compassionate. He loved me and done things like this, surprised me every single day. It was a wonder I didn't die from some of the things, but I'm sure it will carry on this way, and when I'm eventually healed, had our baby, we will be able to do a lot more new things.

The music started, a harpist who I hadn't noticed was situated at the side of the archway. Yes, archway, Gio was standing underneath it in a pitch black suit, white shirt, and a dark blue tie. No shoes or socks. The walkway up to the archway was layered in red rose petals, it was soft to the touch of my sore feet and I couldn't help but smile as I was walked down to him.

"What is this?" I asked very gently when I was stood next to him, instead of answering he said nothing and stepped forward with my hand in his.

"This baby, is called a wedding. And when this little one," he rubbed my tummy, "is born we will have another one to renew our vowels and they can see it."

It was enough that I could hear people crying in the background, but having him saying that, and saying it like we will be together for as long as time made me cry. I never thought someone would be this... Happy, to have me in their lives.

"Shh, baby, don't cry," when Gio saw me crying, how own eyes became watery and he looked like he wanted to cry with me, but didn't, "why you crying?"

"Because I'm just so happy," I wiped my own eyes and took a few breaths, people laughed in a light way and I did too. It was silly, that I was crying.

"Shall we get on with it?" Someone asked, when I looked it was the priest who I happily nodded at.

"Okay," I zoned out of what was being said as even if it was my own wedding, they were too long and drawn out. Meaning I got bored and started to look around.

When it came to the bit where the priest asked if we had our own vowels, or if we wanted to use the usual, but Gio had his own and I started to freak out. If I had known I would be getting married, I would of written some but it was sprang on me and I don't know what to say.

"Well, I would like to start off by saying how much I love you," everyone in the crowed 'awed' and Giovanni carried on, "and I would also liked to say I'm glad that you're standing in front of me right now. When you were taken from me, I freaked out. You were my everything, you still are. Wow, I'm terrible at this," he gave his own nervous laugh, "but it doesn't mean I'm not going to try. When we first met, you were reluctant, you didn't know what to do, and then when you changed for the first time, it was amazing to be there with you, to look after you when you did, and showing you how to do some things, it was just... Okay, I'm going to stop babbling and just say it. I'm going to take care of you and our new baby, I'm going to show you what it's like to have someone there for you who will do anything, and to show you that no matter what, you will always be my one and only."

"Thank you," the priest then looked over at me, looking expectantly.

"Well..." I tried to start, "I don't know what to say, I mean it was sprung on me and now you're putting me on the spot. But I know some things you might like to know, when I was taken, you were the only one that I really thought of who could save me and our baby. It was like, no one else existed in those few days I was trapped. I was scared, and the only one I thought who could save me was you, from the darkness I was scared and on my own, and when you finally came, I felt like everything would be okay again. And it was. You took me back home, safely, and stayed with me until I was well again. I love you, Giovanni. You've showed me something, new. That I could be the person I was truly meant to be. And I thank you, I will try and do the same, well, I know I will love you and do anything I can when you're not well."

The priest smiled, said that Gio could 'kiss the bride' and he did. There was lots of snapping of cameras going off, and when we turned back to the crowd, everyone was smiling and laughing, my mum was again crying with Gio's mum, and it was all perfect.

More pictures were taken as we walked back down the aisle, and everyone followed along as well as there was a 'party' that I also had no idea of, in a clearing in the woods not too far away.

As a new couple, we laughed, danced, ate and cut the cake with my mum taking a ridiculous amount of pictures, and everyone around us cheering happily.

It was a good day, and the next, we moved all of our stuff into our new home. Yes, we already had a new house. It was a wedding gift from Gio's family, and it was already furnished and decorated, and all we needed to do was being our personal effects into the place.

My mother and brother had a word or two to say about it, but I still packed up my stuff once again, and moved it into the new house.

"I can't believe this is it," Gio stood beside me on the porch of our new house and I grinned, but agreed with what he said, "we are gonna start our new life, and have a family. Nothing will happen to you again, I promise."

He kissed me one last time, showing me into the house and where everything was.

It was a perfect day, and our honeymoon would be here soon, too.

Hopefully our life would be good, and not so full of surprises anymore.