I'm Possessive.

2426.

Chapter 12.

Edited:

I'm Possessive.

*** Giovanni's P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

I didn't mean it after I said it, but the words were out of my mouth and before Gio could grab me , I was running up the stairs to my room and locking the door behind me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered then, leaning my head on my knees when I slid down the door, "I'm so sorry."

******

"Sometimes friends become enemies, but what's worse is when they become strangers."

******

"Just because I any to keep my Mate safe," I muttered.

"Gio! You can't do that with suffocating him!" My mother scolded as she looked over at me from across the Knights living room.

"He's my mate mum! I don't want anyone else touching him! Or going near him for that matter! If keeping someone you love safe possessive, then yes I'm possessive!" I growled inhumanly, my Lion wanting to make himself known, he wasn't impressed about my mothers attitude as much as I was.

"Gio, that does not give you the right to bager him either! You need to give him some room!" My mum was frowning now so I knew not to go on but I just couldn't help it!

My little mate... He was gorgeous and someone might try and take him away from me! I couldn't have that! I wouldn't... Not if I could help it.

"Oh come on Gio, I can hear your thoughts," I let out a breath as I knew I couldn't hide anything from my mum, she was too good at reading me, well and my thoughts.

"Ugh!" I groaned, it was too much I just wanted to go upstairs and have that shower with my mate. I knew it was too early in the relationship for that but it just sounded too good right now.

It was weird, I didn't even think I was gay before now but I wasn't going to reject my Mate just for that. I hadn't been with a girl before, but I just assumed that I was straight, but that didn't make me a homophobe either. Definitely not now, though.

I wanted to help my Mate, when I saw his arms with gauze around them the other day, and then blood on it, I just wanted to wrap him up in my arms and never let him go. To love him and show everyone he was mine. But, instead I blew up and Parker had to drag me out kicking.

"What do I do ma?" I moaned looking up at her with pleading eyes after I had my mini rant in my head.

"Court him baby," she gave me her famous smile that would calm anyone down, turning back to her sewing.

"So... Dates and stuff?" I screwed up my nose, I had never courted any of the girls I dated, actually I never really did anything with girls. I always wanted to wait for my Mate and be with them. Although, some of the girls I was with were convinced I was their Mate, but I knew better and let them down easily, they were still obsessed though.

"Okay, I'm going to court him... How the hell do I do that?" I frowned over at her and then screwed up my face again. This was harder than I thought. Okay, maybe not hard but it was just not something I had ever thought about.

"Who you going to court?" Speaking of my little Mate, call and he shall appear.

"You," as he walked past me to get to the fridge I grabbed his hips and pulled him down into my lap. I knew he didn't like sitting on my lap but I would do it for as long as he wouldn't hit me for it, because once we get to know each other more he might hit me for doing things he doesn't like.