Important Notice.

Chapter 16.

Edited: 11th December 2014.

Important Notice.

( Has A Dream )

*** Spencer's P.O.V ***

*

*

*

"Wake up baby," someone said softly, it barely registered to me that I was sleeping on something more soft and comfortable than my own bed, but when it did, my eyes shot open only to show me a very messy mop of hair along with sleepy eyes looking down at me.

"Hi," I mumbled quietly. Adoration and something that I couldn't quite decide filtered through Giovanni's eyes the moment my voice came flowing towards his ears.

"Hey gorgeous," he whispered just before he pecked my lips and down towards his fresh new mark.

"Heh," I giggled as his two day old beard tickled my neck, "what are you looking at?" I asked after I noticed he was staring down at my collarbone.

"Go look," he pulled himself off of the bed and then grabbed my hand, pulling me with him to the joined bathroom.

He turned me away from the mirror at first, just staring at that one spot where I couldn't decide if his face read happy, disbelief or some other emotion which I couldn't figure out.

He slowly turned me around, my top must have come off some time during the night as I only just noticed the slight chill in the air.

It didn't matter though, as what I saw was one of the most beautiful things.

'It really is,' someone said in my head and when I jumped, looking around with wide eyes, Gio's hands landed on my shoulders to keep me steady.

"It was just me. I can talk to you like that now that this," he tapped my mark, "is in place."

When I looked at the pattern that was permanently etched into my skin, I couldn't help but follow 'GIOVANNI' which was written in italics across my collarbone. There were two cats. A Panther and a Tiger. One on each side of his name, just big enough to see the detail but not take over my whole chest.

There was something odd though, wings. My name was written in italics on my other collarbone, just small enough to be overlooked with wings that looked as if it were holding up the name.

"Wow..." I finally mumbled, I could see through the mirror that Gio was smiling at me.

"it's almost as beautiful as you," Gio said softly, his chin was resting on my shoulder while his arms hung loosely around my waist.

We stood like that for a while, just smiling and looking at each there through the mirror before a light tapping at the window knocked us out of our own little world.

"What is that?" Giovanni wondered aloud, I could hear the questions going around in his head but couldn't decipher one from the other.

I went into the bedroom before Gio and pressed the button on the wall to open the curtains. And when they opened, I didn't seem surprised to see Ajax flying in front of the window, his eyes staring at me like I did something wrong.

Gio came in a minute later, looked to Ajax and then me. No emotion was on his face, his mind was blank and it would of slowly drove me crazy if he didn't show his emotion, but just as I opened my mouth to speak a smile grew on his face.

"Wow," he said himself, he didn't sound like I just did when I said that, more like he couldn't believe what he was seeing appose to me who thought the markings were beautiful.