Teaser.

"When are you bringing her here?"

"Give me a couple of weeks to convince her. She ain't that easy anyway,"

Kai looked at Jk before he nodded and then smirked, "sure. Take your time. I need the girl anyways."

"How're you?"

Kai looked at his feet, tapping them on the floor before sighing, "I'm trying my best to recover,"

"Don't worry. You got me,"

"That's why I'm in a relief," he rolled his eyes and Jk also contained his laugh.

"I'll hang up now. Take care,"

"Whatever Jimin," Kai muttered after cancelling the call. "So....who are you & what're you here for?"

"The name's Jeon Jungkook...." and Jk continued to make a deal with Kai.

_____

"This all makes sense now!" Namjoon gasped as Sewon's case was not a mystery anymore. "I know who exchanged the letters!"

_____

"I love you Jimin," Hana smiled to him as they walked through the cold streets, hands around his bicep. "And I would always choose you over everybody else," she smiled and Jimin smiled back before looking somewhere else.

"And you know...." she paused before Jimin peeked at her. "I trust you,"

And the guilt inside his chest killed him when she said that.

_____

"YOU EXCHANGED THE LETTERS. YOU'RE THE KILLER!" Namjoon grabbed his shirt pushing him on the wall and hitting him multiple times until blood oozed out. "YOU KILLED MY SEWON!" He cried.

___

"Jimin?" Her breath hitched in her throat as she overheard them. "You....you..."

____

"You betrayed me!"

____

"Cuz I never wanted you to marry her. I loved her. And a fuckboy like you never deserved that precious gem!"

"But I changed..."

"Did you change your past? No one can change their past so it was better if you had stayed the fuck out of her life. I wrote the letter to you so that you back off and I wrote the letter to Sewon so that she could back off. I made sure your letters were unreachable to her so that she feels you've stopped loving her. So that she can never be with a fuckboy......."

____

"Yoongi~ I think I'm falling in love with you,"

"Tae.......relax,"

"No I think I really am,"

"Fuck you gaylord!"

_____

"I told you Jimin wasn't worth your love, Hana. I told you,"

"Jk......please leave me alone,"

"No. He left you now I'm here to fix your broken pieces,"

"How could he!" She cried heavily and Jk took great chance of pacifying her cuz after all he wanted Hana to give pain to his step brother Jimin which he was always good at.

"Relax Hana. I'm with you,"

"Sure you are," Kai scoffed before realisation hit Jimin hard.

_____

Woohoo!! I'm alive. You guys have been sending me emails, texts, tags to please update something. So here I have updated the play boy's girl to give you guys a glimpse of the epilogue or maybe a whole another season.

I hope you guys now have a better understanding of the book. And I am thankful to you guys for giving this book the required attention. Thankyou so much to y'all out there for voting, reading, commenting basically supporting and loving my ideas.

Now let's charge a condition shall we? *wink wink*. In order for us all to unlock the next season we need

55k

Votes on this book.

A whole long epilogue and season are already written in my drafts, we just need to hit the huge milestone. Yes I know it's ALOT that I'm asking but it's because I need time to edit everything and to make everything perfect for you guys. And in that meantime you guys can add votes etc it'll sum up one day.

Love you all.

And I'll soon try to give you an update of TO HELL WITH LOVE too. I remember my promise to you guys and I'm not forgetful at all.

The book has been written (Part 2 of THWL) it needs polishing but I'm working on something big lately so.....it's gonna be a surprise.

_____

LOVE YOU GUYYYYSSS!!!

THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING MY BOOKSS!!!!

Y'ALL ARE QUEENS!!

*NOW CARL'S CALLING ME CUZ WE'VE TO WATCH A MOVIE; 365 DAYS*

___

Also, maybe I'll stop writing fanfics soon. What do you guys prefer though,

Fanfics

Or

Novels?

___

Have a blast kiddos! 🦋💩💙