HANA HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON GUK'.

Hana's POV:-
The whole time my mind was stuck onto Jungkook. He came happily left upset and sad. I wish I could just tell him about what happened to me. I wish he could just get to know what happened.

Oppa came home, had dinner, went to sleep as usual. I laid down onto my bed thinking about a lot of things; My assault, Jungkook, Jimin, most of all my messed up life. I can't go to college now.

I don't want to. I'll just ask the Principal to grant me leave for at least a whole week. I know it's late very late but until or unless I make a call to him I can't sleep coz the feeling about college will bug me the whole night.

"Hello?" Someone yawned.

"Mr. Auden? I'm so sorry to disturb you this late but I just wanted to know if I can be granted leave for a whole week?"

"Hana? Dear, what's the problem?"

"Sir my Oppa is actually infected with Typhoid so I can't come until he's good enough. I hope you understand?"

"Yes sure, my child. You send me an application tomorrow and I'll sign it up for you just for the record"

"Thankyou so much, sir. Good night" and with that we hung up. ThankGod my heart felt a little alleviated not thinking about next weak.

It was getting a little hot so I opened up the windows just to release that excess heat in my room. But when I laid onto my bed an arrow came crashing in and I feared that what it might be.

I grabbed medium-sized arrow and it had a pink heart on its back. It seemed like a Cupid arrow. The arrow had a paper attached to it. I opened up the crumbled paper and I sighed while I read it, knowing who it is.

"I'm sorry, snowflake! T_T" it read and I walked to my window to look down and there he was holding a bunch of pink, heart shaped helium balloons in his hands and smiling apologetically.

I shook my head lightly and turned around before letting out a small smile. I placed the arrow onto my table and slept well knowing that Jimin's outside, feeling a little protected.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Monday morning at 6:45 am;
Hana's POV:-
"Oppa...no....I'm not going to college today.." I whined as Oppa was continuously trying to wake me up.

"Hana I don't get it. Why're you acting so childish since Friday?"

"I'm not! Oppa you can do whatever you want without me interfering right? Then please just stop kicking me out of the house. I already submitted my application to the Principal and he has granted me leave for this whole week!"

"A whole week!? I can't tolerate you a whole week here-"

"Oppa....you're such a bad brother. Now please leave my room so I can sleep!" I argued back and he finally left my room with a thud.

___
Jimin's POV:-
It was college time and this time I hurriedly went inside and started to find Hana.

"Jimin? Where's Hana?" Kate asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know. She didn't come with me."

"Strange she isn't picking up my calls too."