ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.

Tomorrow;
I peeked into Oppa's room as he was all rolled up into his blanket.

"Oppa? You didn't have breakfast. I came here with it," I knocked twice but he didn't answer so I walked inside.

"Oppa?" I pulled the blanket from above him and he rubbed his eyes before sitting upright.

"Thankyou,"

"Oppa?" I gave a lil squeeze to his hand. "I know it's hurting you alot. I understand. But......you've to get yourself together,"

"I spent two most beautiful years of my life with her,"

"I understand." I smiled to him. "I totally do." My smile dropped a bit as he wasn't even a bit happy.

"Anyways," he sighed and by the look I can tell that he didn't sleep well last night. In fact, he didn't sleep. Only cried in the grief of Sewon. "Where are you off to?"

"I'm off to college. Jk's going to be here in a minute," I informed and he sighed before getting upset again. "You want me to stay-"

"No!" He was quick. "You go to college. I've some work to do," and he broke the tray.

Thrice. In this month.

_____

"You made a wise decision yesterday,"

"I hope it stays wise," I rolled my eyes at Jk and he chuckled before parking the car.

"It will be. Don't worry and besides, I'll be taking you on a date in the evening. So, be ready,"

"Date? But Jk our exams-"

"Isn't it your birthday today?" He smiled and I closed my eyes as I realised that today is my birthday.

A very bad birthday indeed. Since, everyone's in a trauma these a days. Including me but I'm trying my level best to not lose hope.

Just as my eyes landed onto Jimin, I quickly unlocked the door and ran towards him not caring about Jk, because why should I even?

"Jimin!" I exclaimed before back-hugging him. "Oh thank God you're alright," I smiled to myself as my body and mind relaxed.

"Hana get away everyone's watching," I opened my eyes when Jimin pushed my arms away from his body.

"But-"

"Guk's here," he smiled to her. "The one you trust,"

"What? No Jim-"

"I heard enough." He rolled his eyes when Jk caught up and stepped beside me.

"C'mon Hana-"

"No Jk leave me," I hissed as I yanked my wrist out of Jk's grip. "Jimin listen to me-"

"Don't want to," he shrugged before standing infront of me. "Enjoy," he whispered before turning around, and stepping into the University leaving me exasperated.

Great.

Jimin's mad at me on my birthday.

Just great.

___

"Kate! Kate!" I rushed towards Kate and Amis as I was out of breathe. "Amis, OH ThankGod I found you guys,"

"Look Hana we're not talking to you."

"What?"

"Yeah. We considered you as one of us but you hid things from us,"

"Like what?"

"Why did you lie when I asked you about Jimin and you in the bridal room?" I closed my eyes as they were mad.