LET ME SLIP IN YOUR BED.

The dance had started and everyone in the hall was dancing. Me and Jimin onto the stage.

 Me and Jimin onto the stage

Tae was dancing with Yoongi. And again the gayish thought wasn't leaving my mind. Kate and Hoseok.

Amis was meh. I was looking into the crowd as I was shy to look into his eyes which were staring back at me.

His hands on my waist, our bodies slightly moving to the rhythm of the music.

"Look at me," he whined and I giggled and looked at him.

"Thankyou so much, Jimin. This wouldn't have been possible without you." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"But......why're you doing this all? I mean....from my bully to a sweet person. Who always wanted to see me being a stupid now wants me to see slaying the whole college?"

"I regret on bullying you, Hana. That's why. Y'know when I was in military school I always thought about you that what I did to you wasn't even close to forgiveness"

"I forgive you, Jimin. Not because of you buying me dresses, spending money on me just because you're doing this all for me. You have my back against Valerie. Otherwise I thought if you're coming then you're going to team up with her and make my life more miserable then it already is"

"I don't get it. What's up with girls? They start to cry over so small thing?" He chuckled as I teared up.

"I got emotional, idiot" I wiped the tear and slapped his chest, playfully. "Where were you? Summer told me you left?"

"Oh yeah. I went to go confront Chris but turned out-"

"Chris?" I cut him off.

"Ah yeah. Don't think that I have forgotten that matter too. I promised you, I'll fix that too, right? And besides, Taehyung and Yoongi are going to find them tonight. I hope so" He was saying and my heart was thumping.

"Y-y-you....are finding Chris? For....me" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"Jimin.....I..." I was stuttering but then I hugged him. "That's the sweetest thing." He chuckled and hugged me back. After a while, I felt him touching and pressing his fingers onto my back, where my bra clasps and my eyes widened.

"What're you doing?" I asked looking at him.

"I was just checking out if you've worn the bra I bought you and yes, I'm right you have" we laughed and I was beyond happy being with Jimin. About Jungkook? So I already forgave him. It's okay. What he did was bad but if I don't push that thought aside he'd be sad and I don't want anyone to be sad.

Jungkook's POV:-
I stared at them from a far. And I was jealous she was with him, dancing, laughing and happy?

 And I was jealous she was with him, dancing, laughing and happy?