THE GAME CHANGED.

Jimin and Hana arrived at the resort and Jimin, not caring about anything, ran inside.

The way his whole demeanor was she worried that something might happen to him too. His eyes were soaked, tears were rushing, and he didn't care about the fact that she's still with him.

"Jimin wait," she cried before running behind Jimin when he stopped onto his track as 5 men appeared before them too.

"Jimin," she whispered before standing beside the guy whose best friends needed him the most.

"Hand the girl to us,"

"Where are my friends?" Jimin was stern as his veins were popping, breath was bouncing rapidly.

They chuckled before one of them walked a bit forward.

"Why don't you check the pool?" He smirked as he blew his breath on the pistol he was holding.

Both of them peeked into the pool whose aqua water was now a shade of red.

"Oh My Gawd," the girl cried as they saw Yoongi's body floating into the pool.

"Jimin!" She cried cupping her mouth with her hands and Jimin stood still, realising that he killed......his friend. "Jimin that's Y-Yoongi-"

Jimin closed his eyes as a tear ran down his eye seeing Yoongi's sliced body float in the water.

"How could you!?" She shouted at the men and he scoffed before taking out a knife.

"Ma'am.....your brother's waiting back for you....you may come with us," one of them declared and her tears weren't in control.

"Come with us," the firmness in his voice was clear and Jimin was numb as he only stared at the pool without blinking.

Hana peeked at Jimin who was too disturbed so, she shook her head.

"Ma'am...you have to,"

"I won't," she muttered and tightly held Jimin's hand. "I came here with my own will,"

"We have strict orders,"

"I don't care!" She cried. "You killed my friends, how-how do you expect me to trust you?"

"You're irritating me,"

"Get the hell out of here," she shouted before they got angry and two of them rushed towards her and she was brave enough knowing that if Jimin's with her, then they can't even touch her.

But,

When they grabbed her wrist Jimin was so numb, that he couldn't do anything.

"Jimin?" She didn't let go of his hand when they pulled her with them.

"Come on!" They shouted angrily and she only cried staring at the Jimin who was too shocked.

She still had her hand locked with Jimin's and they laughed as they hit Jimin at his back but he could care less.

They continued hitting Jimin and it was paining Hana as she mercilessly cried for them to let Jimin go who couldn't even feel the stream of blood dripping down his lip.

"Let me go!" She shouted as it was enough for her, she yanked her wrist and slapped Riz, who was holding her.

"You bitch!" He slapped her across the cheek and she landed just in front of Jimin. Her tears were leaking as she raised her lids to look into Jimin's eyes.

That was the moment, Jimin felt a deep sensation of pain when he saw tears in the eyes of his love and the blood at the edge of her lips.

"Ah-" she winced as Riz grabbed the back of her hair,