I PEED MY PANTS CUZ OF YOUR ANGER.

Hana's POV:-
He.....actually didn't let me down. He fulfilled his promise.

I was confused but at the same time so much happy!

Y'know this whole situation has developed a very heavy and firm trust on Jimin. I, first couldn't believe that he'll bring Valerie's reality in front of everyone through Chris but maybe now? I strongly believe that somehow he will.

"Hana? What's for dinner?"

__

"So, how was your day, Namjoon?"

"Hmm?" He looked up at me first before slowly chewing onto the Bulgogi. "Hectic. Yours? Today was your cheerleading match right?"

"Yes. And we won,"

"We?"

"Jimin's team, Namjoon" I ate the bite and he looked at me.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah."

"The bully? Who tortured my sister?"

"Uh pretty much," I smiled.

"Wait wait wait-" he dropped the chopsticks. "You've gotten alongwith that brat?"

"I was just in his team,"

"Oh, good. Because if he'll ever hurt my baby sister, I will hurt him. Got that?"

I was shocked.

Namjoon being an older brother gave me chills. Whatever, I'll just keep a secret from him about Jimin.

"What about Jungkook?"

"He was upset. Alot. I'll talk to him tomorrow about what's wrong,"

I checked my phone and Jk's Instagram showed no update but Valerie's Instagram story said something else.

Clubbing with Bae was needed to escape the trouble~

Jk wasn't even tagged in the status. So?

____

Next day:
"You're shining,"

"I'm happy," I giggled. "By the way, where's Kate?"

Amis pointed to the lab and I saw Hoseok with Kate.

"Oh My God," I whispered as we both saw Hoseok being shy and Kate being blushy as they talked about the science fair coming next week.