YOU GOT A PRETTY SWEET ASS.

I was running down the staircase after witnessing the scene I least wanted to.

Well, not that I least wanted to see but I didn't want to see.

"Stop," he grabbed my wrist.

"You-" I yanked it out of his grip. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" He laughed.

"That you-that he--"

"Hmm?"

"That Yoongi and you-"

"Stop don't worry. He was only giving me a massage,"

"He....what?" I signalled to his nakedness.

"Well, he delivers the best stone massages..." he shrugged and I just crossed my arms over my chest.

"Really?"

"Yeah," he smiled. I leaned forward to him and looked into his eyes.

He can't make a fool out of me. I have to trust my instincts. His eyes are so innocent but the creep he is inside is sure hella mysterious and so, I shall go with my instinct.

"K," I rolled my eyes before walking back upstairs to the lounge.

And my instinct was correct. They aren't gay.

"I'll just come back after a bath," Jimin excused and I sat on the couch.

"So, the matter solved?" Tae asked and I nodded. "Great," he grinned before chopping the cucumber.

Hmm....never knew Yoongi gives the best stone massages. I mean, Oppa has been restless lately and maybe he needs a massage too.

"Tae? Where's Yoongi?"

"Not on the map,"

"Urgh I meant Yoongi. Min Yoongi,"

"My mom? He's in Jimin's room cleaning his mess which you approved," he threw the slice into his mouth.

"I must appreciate too," I smiled.

"Yeah," he smiled while still chopping.

"I mean for Jimin, it must be awesome when Yoongi hits the right spot,"

He dropped the knife. "What?"

"Yeah....I mean, Jimin's restless behaviour has soon changed into a happier one since I can feel the cool vibe. All thanks to Yoongi so, Jimin should be thankful to him,"

"Uh..." he started to laugh, relentlessly.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Even better,"

Okay Taehyung is a total creep when it comes to a normal talk. I shook my head slightly before I spotted Yoongi coming out of Jimin's room so, I decided to ask him.

"Woh!" He flinched when I was standing right behind him. "Hana....don't give me surprises," he breathed before I giggled a bit.