THE FAULTY KISS.

"Someone's waiting for him? But....who?" I asked myself as I felt quite annoyed when he told me that.

Wait-

I quickly sat upright on my bed..

Can it be that the girl he keeps talking about is coming back??

"Oh no no," I shook my head before picking up my phone and making a call to Jimin,

"Hana?"

"Jimin?? I'm worried,"

"Why?"

"H-how's your arm?"

"Oh Trisha already bandaged it so, no big deal,"

"Trisha?"

"Jk's cousin, my friend,"

"A girl?"

"Uhhhh you good?"

"Hmm.....I just got alright,"

"Cool. So, in about 3 seconds, someone will come to give you a gift. Open it and then don't call me-"

"W-why?"

"Because then I'll have to explain you everything which I'm quite bad at,"

"Or you want to spend time with Trisha?"

"Trisha's just a friend. And she came all the way from Andong to see us,"

"But Jimin won'--"

"K I'll call you later. Bye, oh and...don't overthink," with that he cut the call.

Tch, the door bell rang and I ran down the stairs. I opened the door and there was no body. I looked at my right then to my left and then finally, I spotted a basket on the ground.

I picked it up and pulled out the small card, "I knew what you were upto Hana. This is a lil' surprise for you on my birthday, accept it,"

I shrugged before unpacking the basket and my jaw dropped.

The same dress me and Kate were looking at in the mall.

The same watch that I loved which was out of our budget.

The same necklace I had my eyes on.

And finally,

The same pair of shoes I tried on.

"The heck!" I giggled before pulling out the note to read it again when my mind clicked;

He was all along with me. He knew from the start that I'll celebrate his birthday. He knew what I was planning. He knew I'd be going to the mall and he followed me, keeping an eye on me but not letting me know. Whatever I liked there, he bought it and to be honest, I didn't buy anything for myself since it was costly and this all must have costed Jimin alot. A ton.

My heart melted right there as I hugged the note.

______

It was night time, and I got ready into the things he sent me. "Today I'll just confess to him, that's it," I applied my lipstick properly before there was a knock on my door.

"It's 11:45? Where are you going?"

"I'm not going anywhere, Namjoon. Can't I get ready just for myself?"

"A new change is what I observe," he nodded suspiciously and I gulped.

"By the way, how I look?"

"Hana, complimenting for me, is over so, I'm just going to tell you that I'll be in my room. Donot go anywhere,"

"I swear I'm not. Now b-bye," I waved before locking the door of my room.