WASH THAT SEMEN OFF YOUR CHIN.

"I got the trust game strong,"

"That's what we were expecting," Tae and Yoongi patted Jimin's back.

"Treats on you,"

"Clubbing tonight?"

"Sounds cool to me," Yoongi shrugged as Jimin provided the idea.

"All good with Amanda?"

"Yeah was good." Jimin told him and handed him a paper. "Here save the number. You might wanna contact her,"

"Dope," Tae cheered and Jimin smiled knowing how to cheer his best friends.

But deep down, he was disturbed a little.

'I trust you' is stronger than 'I love you'.

_____

At packup time, you were descending downstairs with Kate and Amis when your eyes landed on Jk.

He was mad at you. Hella hella mad that you didn't have lunch with him. Valerie didn't show her face to you at all this day and it was bothering you that she might be upto something new.

"Excuse me," you bowed a little before running towards Jk. "Jk stop!"

But he didn't. "Jk please stop!" You were feeling miserable to make him feel sad.

You ran after him, "please Jungkook," you pleaded and he stopped onto his track.

"I-I know you're mad a-and I want to apologise,"

He remained quiet.

"Please Jungkook. I know you're my best friend and you won't stay mad at me for long," you smiled but he didn't turn around neither he moved nor said anything.

"Jun-"

"Get away from me!" He yanked his arm away from you and you flinched when he shouted.

"STAY AWAY!" The whole college had caught the attention and was slowly gathering up.

"Jungkook.....you're embarrassing me," you teared up when he scoffed.

"And what're you doing!? You're making fun of me! I'm not a dog who'll roam around you just like Jimin does so when you offer something you better--" he chuckled. "You know what? Let's just say this never happened. You're not worthy for me to spend my leisure time on,"

I was shattered initially. 73 children? Poof there they go. Multiple tears just ran down my eyes when he insulted me.

"Jung-"

"Stay away!" He yanked my hand off of his arm when,

"GUK!" And then I saw Jk falling to the ground when Jimin punched him.

He touched his lip and blood leaked out. The same spot where Jimin had his clot. 

"Jim-"

"THIS BASTARD!" Jimin's anger rushed through and he continued to punch Jungkook continuously not taking any mercy. 

They both were putting a closure to the fight that started last night between them.

"Fuck off!" Jk shouted and succeeded in punching Jimin again across the cheek. "You're a bastard!" Jk yelled as he again scored a punch to Jimin.

"You're my mom's fucker!" Jimin laughed when Jk gasped  getting embarassed. Jimin immediately got up and kicked Jk in the abdomen. Jk oofed and bent lower to hold his stomach when Jimin looked at me,

"For you!" He yelled and brought his knee and Jk fell. Oof that must have hurt.

"Jimin get off of him," Tae and Yoongi tried to push him away but his punches on Jk were impactful that Jungkook had blood leaking out from the nose, the mouth. It must've hurt him.