MY CHEST AND ARMS ARE THE RIGHT PLACE.

3rd Pearson's POV:-
"Yo! She looks hot" Tae smirked while sipping onto the punch Yoongi got him.

"I'm standing right here, Tae" Jimin rolled his eyes at his best friend due to him scanning Hana.

"Everyone's complimenting her as you told," Yoongi checked.

"Good," Jimin sipped.

"How much?"

"What?" He turned to Tae.

"How much did it cost you?"

"It doesn't matter as long as she's happy and looks beautiful" Jimin sipped.

"Hmm.....impressive. Did you get something for me?" Tae smirked and Jimin scoffed and pulled out a number.

"Can't forget you" he handed the phone number to Tae which he got from the supplier when he was in the shop.

"Thanks bro. I owe you one" they bro-fisted.

"Seriously? Can you not live without petting your one-eyed snake?" Yoongi shook his head.

"You forgot that it's toxic and poisonous" he smirked. "And it's called V not a snake!" Tae pulled his tongue out.

"What does that even mean?" Yoongi thought.

"I did what you asked. Did you find what I asked you to like an eternity ago?" Jimin asked and Tae smirked while staring at Jimin for five seconds almost.

"Here!" He handed him the keys.

"How did you get him?"

"Me and Yoongi found him wandering in the park late at night. He looked like he was waiting for someone. So, we chloroformed him and brought him to the apartment next building. Don't worry, he's all fine. We were waiting for you to encounter him but since you were so busy with that chick we didn't bother to disturb"

"Oh.......But He was alone?"

"All alone" Yoongi sighed.

"He doesn't go out without his so-called guards following him. How did you guys manage to get him?"

"I was telling Taehyung the same thing" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I kept telling that I don't think he's Chris but you can't argue with Mr. Stupid"

"It was Chris, Jimin. Don't believe us? Come on, I'll take you there. You could see him and we'll be back in a jiff"

"Urgh, not us. It's only you who has to prove that he's Chris to me and Jimin both" Yoongi spat back, taking the punch from Tae.

"I'm down for that." Jimin agreed.

"Oh and Kai called yesterday. He said he wanted to talk to you"

"What!? And you guys didn't tell me that!?"

"You were with the chick"

"Give me the phone I'll call him right away!" Jimin said, snatching Tae's phone. "Oh and go tell Hana how she looks. Don't get her insecure"

***
Hana's POV:-
"So romantic." I awed as Kate was telling me about her date.

"Hey Hana. Hey Kate. Hey Amis" Yoongi smiled and greeted and Tae choked onto air.

"Amis is a girl?!" Tae blurted out and Amis gasped.

"That's why I hate you three so much" she slapped his chest and he scoffed.

"Yeah that's why you were running behind us the day we arrived to college" he taunted and she blushed.

"Anyway, Hana you look incredible. Keep up the charm on Jimin-" Yoongi was slipping the beans when Tae elbowed him.