Prologue.

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~
Her back got slammed to the shiny wall of the restroom. Her hands rushed into the back of his head, clutching lightly onto his soft silky hair as they made out.

His plump lips then ducked towards her neck, just finding the right spot and he let out a small hoarse chuckle, when she softly let out a tiny moan, knowing that he's good at it.

"C-can we?" His voice was heavy.

"I-I don't even kn-know---Oh My God!" She threw her head to the back as her eyes rolled to the back of her head when he rubbed himself on her all the while holding her thighs in place as she jumped to straddle his waist.

"The name's--"

"Oh fuck it" she wasn't interested now in knowing him. All she knew was that he's hot and she's soaking.

He let out a laugh when she engulfed his mouth with her own. He knew that no one would be able to resist him and so it was always easier for him to get what he wanted and that was obviously, s*x.

He tore the cloth with which she was hiding her most sacred part and that was it. He was on the verge and she was on the pill, coincidentally.

"W-what....uh...am I sup-suppose to m-moan?"

"A-any-anything you like" he bit the side of her neck and she screamed 'daddy' which pushed him to the edge and he slammed into her much harder that she almost cried out.

The interesting part that made it way more kinkier to him was that, he didn't know who she was. And she was unaware that who he is.

To her, he was hot and she was wet.

To him, he was hot and she was just a random dumpster.

"F-fill--"

"No commands, bitch" he turned her around harshly and the next thing is what y'all nasty readers do know.

Tae's POV:-
"Where the hell is he? We're getting late. Our flight leaves in about fifteen minutes" I hissed as me and Yoongi were waiting for our 'best friend' Jimin who made an excuse to go to the bathroom after staring at another young woman.

"Did you check the bathroom?" Yoongi raised his brow.

"Like ten times!" I was so done with Jimin.

"Come on let's knock one more time"

We both made our way to the bathroom in which we last time saw Jimin entering. We exchanged looks before Yoongi started to bang the door.

"Jimin? Me and Taehyung are leaving. You got that? So you better come out in like 5 minutes!" Yoongi barked along as we both were quite raged by his careless act.

---No response. Only noises of everything shuffling.

"Let me try" I stepped forward and was about to knock when the door opened and the same young woman came out.

Me and Yoongi had our eyes widened and she was blushing and settling her skirt.

She tugged her hair behind her ear and ran out while holding her heels all the while giggling.

Hickeys were fresh and dark. There were red prints of fingers on her thighs and her top wasn't even properly adjusted.

"What the hell was that?" Yoongi muttered under his breath as we both looked only into the direction in which his meal left, when Jimin swang out with a smirk playing.

He had lipstick smeared all over his lips, jawline and collarbones; hair messy and shirt open from the front.

"Your zipper bro?" Yoongi pointed to him being awkward when Jimin rolled his eyes.