REMEMBER, GARGLING SEMEN WON'T CURE A DISEASE.

It was packup time and the whole college was emptying second by second. Hana had already left and me, Tae and Yoongi were sitting on the college stairs since we always go late.

"Stop being worried." Yoongi comforted me but I was worried for Hana. What if she tries to do something to herself? I'm actually concerned about her. I just hope she's alright. We were thinking to get a hold of Chris again when Jungkook ran past me to his heavy bike.

"Jungkook!" I called and he turned around to face me. I excused myself and walked to him.

"What? Look Jimin I'm really not in the mood for all of this Hana drama again? So if you have something better to talk about, speak" he was pissed and sad too. That's the only thing I wanted to check so I smirked.

"Don't you think you should've believe Hana?"

"No. Bye now" he rolled his eyes and with that he drove off and I walked back to my gang to leave.

"Seriously?! Just one proof! Only one! And this whole drama ends" I yelled when a female voice called me out.

"What if I promise to give you a proof?" We turned around and it was Valerie smirking. She walked towards me swaying her hips when I rolled my eyes and slapped Tae's chest signalling them to go check the bikes out and they took their leave. She approached me with a smirk playing on her lips and I only stared somewhere else not wanting to check her out, not giving her what she wants. She bit her lip while smirking and ran her hand from my temple to my shoulder and I pushed her hand off of me.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled when she scoffed.

"The thing guys like you love" she smirked.

"Huh' you know....I am not that easy."

"Liar! I can feel your muscles tensing up" she smirked and she was right. The way she touched me my muscles did tense up.

"What do you want?"

"I don't want anything. But you really do"

"Quit it"

"The proof right? Okay so yeah I confess that I hired Chris to harass Hana. Anything else?" She laughed while settling my collar and I stepped back from her touch.

"Stop being a slut. And why did you do that?!" I said as I settled my clothes.

"If sluts make you feel good then I'm ready to be a slut for you too." She laughed. "And why did I do that? She was stealing my boyfriend from me."

"Stealing? How? It wasn't her fault your boyfriend took much interest in her" I scoffed and rolled my eyes when she hummed.

"So does that mean YOU take interest in her?" She smirked and I, immediately looked at her becuase she was referring to me.

"Neither I'm your boyfriend nor I take interest in her. I just find her much more unique and simple from the rest of the girls- Oh in your case, plastics" I smirked.

"You know" she traced the outline of my ab. "I really like it when you call me that" My muscles tensed up and I hated the way my body reacted under her touch. I balled my hands into fist to resist the urge and stop reacting so that she can come out of that false trauma.

"Valerie!" I immediately held her hand as it made it's way down my navel. "Stop being a slut." I scoffed when she pouted.

"But your body reacts the way I want it to. Also, isn't this what you always like? Plus, I am much better than the bitches you spend time with." She smirked and I don't know what the hell happened to my eyes but they were only stuck at the sight of her succulent, lavish lips. "Think about it Jimin. Me and You fit much perfectly" she ran her hand through my hair and I licked my lips still staring at those succulent lips of hers.