FUCK YOU, PLAYBOY.

"I don't know. You just have to bring her back asap otherwise it'll be very problematic for you,"

"Yes sire. We're trying our very best,"

"If you would've been giving your best, she would be with me right now!"

"Sorry sire."

___

Taehyung was feeling a bit sweaty since the air con in Yoongi's room wasn't working.

"What do we do?"

"Let's go to Jimin's room,"

They both travelled to Jimim's room but he wasn't there so, both of them peaked into Hana's room.

Tae nearly gasped before Yoongi covered his mouth as they both saw Jimin sleeping with Hana. His hand was onto her arm and they were sleeping soundly.

"Tae? I'm gonna go in and lay down on the couch. You sleep on the floor," Yoongi whispered before laying down on the couch.

Tae inside him, felt a tingle of jealousy. It's not like he had gay feelings towards Jimin. Jimin has always given more attention to Tae and seeing it get divide was disturbing him.

____

It was morning and I opened my eyes to find an empty room. I sighed before making my way downstairs where I found Yoongi and Taehyung playing chess.

"Where's Jimin?"

"We thought you know," I rolled my eyes before making my way to the balcony where I found him.

"Hey,"

"Morning'," I smiled and he chuckled before turning to me.

"What do you wanna do today?"

"Hmm...." I hummed as I sipped the coffee. "Today...."

"Yes?"

"Today I want to see you dance,"

"Dance? That's it?"

"Ofcourse! I've heard alot about your dancing so I wanna see,"

"Believe me, I don't dance that well,"

"I insist,"

"Well....."

"Oh please Jimin!"

____

"Well dance!" Tae clapped as the three sat onto the side couch leaving me all alone in the amidst.

"Go on....don't be shy," she winked and I just stared awkwardly at our faces.

"Okayy I'm gonna go sleep," Tae played the music one more time and again the past memories haunt me. I didn't move another 5 mins when Yoongi and Tae sighed before turning the music off and making their way out.

"Don't pressurize him to dance," Yoongi patted Hana's shoulder and made his way out with Tae.

We heard the door close before Hana looked at me.

"What're you afraid of?"

"Play the music," I finally boosted a little confidence. She turned the button, and I started to move my body rhythmically with the music but again Sewon was haunting me.

After awhile, I stumbled during my ballet and fell down on my knees when she turned the music off.

"Jimin..." she came closer and I was breathing heavily. The trouble I had with the past, with Sewon all was related to the one I love now.