WTF IS A ROYAL TABLE.

Hana's POV:-
"Be ready in 10', Snowflake" I scrunched my lips as I read his message aloud.

Whatever.

I sighed before peeking into Namjoon's room and he was sleeping like walrus.

His room was a mess. Duvet was on the floor, some old' pics, pornographic magazines and his laundry was all over the floor.

"Namjoon?" Only his snores were adible. "Namjoon!?" I shouted and he groaned in the pillow.

"What is even your problem?"

"I'm going to Uni,"

"Then just go away!" he was rude.

"Expected,"

"Funny how you expect something good every time," he said in his sleep and I avoided any arguement with him at all. Arguing just wastes my energy so I pursed my lips and closed the door behind me. At some point it hurts me too that he doesn't even care where I am going, if I'm okay, if I'm feeling sad I'm sure if I get raped someday Namjoon won't even bother. Lol, my own parents don't bother about me.

The only one who did was Jk. I hope he soon realises what he's missing. I sighed as I grabbed my bag.

Wait.

If Jungkook is taken then who's my prince char--

My phone buzzed and yes, the message popped up.

"I arrived"

This is it. I'm prepared for another prank of Jimin's. He's definitely going to drive me to a well and then push me in it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and all I saw was a girl with dreams but no way to escape the cage she's in to pursue what she wants. I'm the least materialistic person honestly. I just want acceptance, appreciation and love from someone to live my entire life in debt.

"Since no one's gonna say that you," I smiled sadly to my reflection. "I hope you have a good day," I touched the mirror, upon my reflection,

"Jk," I whispered to myself and when I opened my eyes, it just felt impossible. I walked outside and saw Jimin in a jet black Bugatti.

B-Bugatti?

"Oh My God!" I gasped. "This is beautiful" my eyes almost turned into hearts when I saw the beautiful masterpiece.

My Ferrari is so far away from me.

"So are you" he raised a brow and I slowly dropped my gasped smile.

"That's your ride!? Danggg!"

"Nope." He chuckled before getting out and placing arm over the car while his other hand rested on the door. "This is our ride today,"

Our?

Hmm....

Sus.

"Whatever," I blushed before opening the door and sitting in and he followed. "Here's the deal. If you're here to pull a prank on me, then just inform me so that I get aware,"

"What?" He shook his head before settling his shades and driving.

I peeked at him slightly.

He still hasn't pull up a prank.

But he's devious so I must stay aware.

"So--"

"NO! NOT MY FACE," I screamed while flailing my hands.

"That's what she didn't say last night," he bit his bottom lip to control his laugh and I the only thing that left my mouth after 6 seconds was,

"Gross,"