THE WORST 'HEY BABE'.

____One week earlier____

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen,"

She blushed as he said that to her. Holding his hand, she felt she was safe. And most of all, his presence was enough to make her feel safer than ever. 

"Look into my eyes Hana," he tugged at her hand and she only looked down because she was shivering with excitement.

Her crush.

Her best friend.

Her childhood crime partner.

Her role model.

Her bias.

Her bias wrecker.

Her heart throbbed as he ducked down to meet her gave. She withered as a chill ran down her spine and he chuckled.

His bunny smile, her most favourite part of him.

"Do you feel the same Hana?"

"I do," she murmured as her eyes were closed.

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

"I do!" She giggled.

"Do you want me to come closer to you?"

"Please Jungkook," she gulped. "I do,"

"THEN GET YOU' ASS UP CUZ YOU'RE LATE!"

"What the-" She yelled as Namjoon, her brother, pulled the duvets from her. "Oppa!"

__

She scrolled through the pictures as she munched onto the cereal she was having for breakfast.

"You still looking at your influencer friend's pics?"

"She's beautiful!" She was enchanted by her best friend. "I mean she was beautiful before too but damn these 5 years and she might be having a queue of guys outside her apartment," she zoomed into her pictures. Her account with 1.7M followers, her aesthetics, figure, fits', everything just seemed top tier.

"Mom and Dad called," Namjoon shrugged as she kept on watching her pictures again and again, watching with amusement in her eyes and excitement popping in her veins becuase she was so excited to meet everyone today.

"What could have possibly happened in these 5 years? What do you think Oppa?"

"I guess your friends changed but you didn't,"

"That's mean. They just," she tilted the screen as she took a closer look. "Found new activities to keep them busy I guess. But damn," she smiled. "Valerie did grow. Like I'm already fangirling," she smiled before replying her best friend on her story for the 5th time.

You're looking so pretty Val! Reply me when you find time.

"Isn't even replying to you?"

"Well, she's an influencer and she also starred in Jk's music video last year so, a celebrity protocol?" She defended and Namjoon rolled his eyes before,

"Mom and Dad called. They were asking if we were fine and all,"

"After abandoning us?"

Namjoon looked at her for a while before continuing his breakfast.

"Gimme a break!" Shaking her head in disappointment she clicked back and onto the profile of her 1st best friend, her crush, just by the mention of his name, her heart skips a beat.

Jeon Jungkook.