HAPPY BIDTHDAY, JIMIN.

"What? Jimin the clouds are clapping I couldn't here tou properly?"

"Oh uh brown....H-hana you never told me about your dreams?" I changed the topic.

"My dreams?"

"Hmm"

"I've loads of them but..I don't if they'll ever be fulfilled in this life,"

"Once tell me and I'm sure they'll be,"

"Hehe...my dream is to have a Ferrari, which I'm begging for Dad to give me, I also have to get good grades since I also need to make myself proud-"

"Good grades?"

"Jungkook always tops half term so I wanna top too. It's not that I ain't happy for him, I am but just not for myself.-"

"You just have these limited dreams? I mean no offense but no extraordinary ones?"

"I do. Y'know I've a secret celebrity crush too and I want to meet him. Not too out of the ordinary it's just the personality is so graceful that I fall for him in his interviews,"

"Who's he?"

"I can't tell that,"

"He's just a famous personality and a public figure then tell me,"

"Oooff I want his autograph badly. The way he signs is just....beautiful,"

"Hana," I chuckled. "Tell me,"

"He's in his....late forties,"

"You've a thing for old guys?"

"See? Everyone makes fun. I just find him graceful that's all. You can say he's my role model the person I look upto,"

"Really?"

"Ahan. He's Mr. Gwoonam,"

"That old politician?" I chuckled.

"Stop it," he slapped arm. "He's generous and graceful,"

"You know I heard rumours that he's a divorcee. Would you marry him?"

"Jimin....I mean, he has a strong personality but if I were to marry someone from his family, I would,"

I laughed, "Gold digging?"

"Personality digging!"

"That doesn't make any sense!" I just laughed it off.

"It does. I also want to visit alot of places on earth, like Jeju especially-"

"Jeju?"

"Hmm....it's beautiful and I've never been there,"

"I've been there like 300 times,"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Easy for you."

"Get married and go there. People tend to enjoy their honeymoon over there. And believe me I was sick watching people do-"

"Jimin!" She hissed. "How do you even get the money to travel?"

"Jk and I both have cards. I know how to spend and he doesnot that's why-"

"Mr. Jeon gives you money too?"

"Nope. My biological father,"

"You're still in contact with him?"

"He remains busy and out of other people's league. And I'm his only son, the rightful owner too. Plus he's back in Busan the city in which I don't want to step my foot,"