new baby

The night laid calmly upon them.
The sun had disappeared behind the horizon, leaving the moon to spare light into the city apartment.
Two men were relaxing on the big living room couch.
The smaller one was tugged into a bunch of blankets and pillows. He sipped on his hot chocolate and looked over to his mate.

"Tobio" he said softly to receive the other one's attention.

"Hm?" the alpha mumbled in return and looked from his phone where he was reading sports articles.

A smile began to play upon Shouyou's lips.
"Do you rather want a boy or a girl?"
His hand was sitting on top of the small bump on his stomach.
It was his second and most likely last pregnancy.
They already had gotten twins, now three years old. And truly a handful sometimes. Only at night they would be calm.
So thankfully, they were peacefully sleeping on their beds in the next room now.

The last pregnancy wasn't planned. It had been an accident that happened when the couple was both twenty-five.
However the timing wasn't too awful, admittedly. Sure they would have wanted to wait a few more years but the olympics were already won three years prior and Hinata's promise of winning against Kageyama was long fulfilled.

The pregnancy has not been easy on them. The omega's mood swings and Tobio's overprotective instincts had made them both live on edge for some time.
But the moment they got to hold the two baby girls in their arms, they knew that it was all well worth it.
Seeing their offspring happy and thriving was like a gift sent from heaven. The duo couldn't be any happier.
But Shouyou was a family person and so it only took two years after the pregnancy before he started mentioning the idea of a third child.
Kageyama was a little wary at first.
Another child? Could they manage it?

Well truthfully, many people didn't even want to believe that they would be able to survive just one baby. And apparently they somehow managed to survive twin babies.
So another one to the addition couldn't hurt, right?
Shouyou was an omega in his full element. He cared lovingly about his children and always made sure they were content.
Tobio gave his best too. It didn't came natural too him though.
Daichi and Suga had been over a bunch of times with their own kids and always left with some tips to help.

Well, back to the question Shouyou had asked to the taller one.
The alpha blinked his eyes, not quite sure what to answer at first.

"I guess a boy would be good. The girls would probably like a small brother"

"I agree. Hm but Aiko said she wants another sister"

"I think Katsumi is fine with both"

"The baby will be perfect anyway, right?" Shouyou exclaimed. "Since it's ours" he smiled and stole a kiss from his partner's lips.
"Hm" Tobio agreed in the kiss.

"But I'd like it to have your hair" the alpha commented while his gaze wandered to Shouyou's bright orange carrot-head.
"Ohh, yea Natsu would love that too! Or imagine a boy who looks like you but with my personality" Shouyou continued to giggle.

"What If it's twins again?" Tobio said in a serious tone but let his finger play with one of Shouyou's locks.
"Oh god, Tobio. That's impossible, right? What's the chance of this happening?" He sounded a little frightened.
Sure, he loves kids but another two at a time with also another pack of twins at their side would be too much to handle.

"We could start our own team since we'd be six people." the alpha remarked.
"Ohh that's true"

The odd duo couldn't wait to finally begin showing their kids how to properly play volleyball. They already gave their girls a ball to play with but they were still too young for much more than that.
In the future, they'll hopefully get to play some matches against each other. With each parent on a team.

"You know what I also thought about."

"Hm?"

"We could also end up having a child that looks like the little giant"

Tobio's face contorted into a confused expression.
"What? the little giant?"

"I mean not literally" Shouyou added "but he used to have my kind of hairstyle just with your color and blue eyes like you. He's also my height"

Tobio smirked down at him.
"Huh, you'd like that"

"Shut up with that grin" Shouyou complained at his mate's evil expression and leaned closer.

"Never. It's just too much fun to tease you"
He also leaned closer and their noses touched.
The omega began rubbing their noses together.
"Idiot" he said against his lips.

________
umm

What you think is my age, where I'm from and what I'm like (maybe mbti)
Idk
It's probably hard to answer but I'm just curious
And :I can't get offended