Rut

Uhh its my first smut.
If you dont want to read that better stop now
If not, enjoy~
_____

Hinata knows that this is a stupid idea, knows that he may potentially bring himself into danger by what he is going to do. His mother has strictly forbidden him to do it. On the internet are various horror stories that leave him with an anxious feeling.

Still, he is always acting out from his gut. His instincts play a major role in his decision making, not facts. So that's why he decided to give his alpha boyfriend a visit during his rut.
His mom doesn't know about this. He had simply only told her that he was going to Kageyama, leaving out the important information that named person had just sent him a text which only stated that he wouldn't go to school the next day because of his rut.

An alpha has his rut every three months. It's an intense time and Kageyama complains about it.
He doesn't like the idea of having to waste three days just to stay in his closed off room, desperately trying to get off.
There are medicaments that can put you off your heat/rut cycle but these aren't to be taken easily since they have a bunch of bad side effects including sleepiness and bad concentration.

Hinata doesn't particularly like his heat either. He wonders if there are any unmated alphas or omegas who actually enjoy it.
It's just a bother, especially if you don't have a mate to spend it with.

And well yes, he got together with Kageyama five months ago.
So at least this problem should have solved itself. However being only at the tender age of sixteen they didn't decide to get officially bonded yet. Kageyama would have to claim him as his omega and Hinata would need to accept and also mark him.
That would make them irreversibly locked together till the end of their lives. Their minds would start working together, so that they can sense each other's emotions.
The heat/rut cycle of a bonded pair would start syncing up.
But since they haven't bonded yet, they also have it at different times.

Hinatas's mother is worried about her omega son.
She knows that Kageyama is a good guy, perhaps even a bit shy considering the overly polite way he introduced himself to the family.

But as soon as an alpha gets into his rut, his normal personality can change.
She fears that Kageyama might unintentionally hurt him while he's in rut. Alpha have been called out for becoming non-predictable, only focused on satisfying their sexual needs and very violent if not made content during their rut.

The two already have normal sex and Hinata must say that it has always been overly amazing. An experience so unique and great.
He loves Kageyama so much and to be able to touch him so freely and be cared for just makes his heart clench.

The vision of him being an aggressive, extremely horny alpha seems very far off.
Of course, Kageyama is an airhead and easily gets offended. But he is not a bad person.
More so, he actually gives it his best in trying to make Hinata feel as comfortable as possible, especially when they are alone together in the privacy of their rooms. He is careful and makes sure he doesn't hurt his small beloved floofball.

Also, he doesn't really like his sexual urges.
One night, he opened up to Hinata telling him all about how he hates being an alpha and how it affects his volleyball practices.
He knows that it actually gives him an advantage in strength but it also makes it harder for him to concentrate sometimes.
It's not like he has ever been particularly attracted to anyone besides Hinata. He never cared for all the omega girls in class who make sure to raise their skirts when talking to an alpha. He can't think of them as any more than classmates.

It has always been a personality-thing for him. The attraction to the outer appearance comes afterwards.

So he was left alone with the mere feeling of arousal up to the day he started liking his teammate; Hinata.
Firstly, he just thought that Hinata is "nice"...