clingy Kags

I was planning on doing an extra for the last chapter but I decided to do the "heat extra " with a timeskip of two years. So it's third years & mated Kagehina 😛
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It's the third and thus last day of Hinata's heat.
He is taking a bunch of scent suppressants so he is allowed to go to school again.

He still feels a bit dizzy from time to time and also can't reach his full stamina capacity but besides that he's not nearly as horny or moody. Concentrating can be difficult sometimes but in the very at least he can take down haphazardly written notes and try listening to the teacher.
If he'd stay at home he wouldn't do anything all day long, including volleyball!
And a day without volleyball is a wasted day!

Kageyama isn't happy about him already being back in school at all. Hinata tells him that it's fine since they're mated now and only he, as his alpha mate should be able to smell his heat.

Still, the alpha isn't convinced.
It always takes some time before a mate bond is established. So you shouldn't take it for granted that every other alpha is immediately immune to Hinata's sweet scent.
The two have bonded during Hinata's last heat but their cycle didn't fully synchronise yet. It usually takes two or three cycles before the days fully align together.

Thus, the alpha of the duo already had his rut a week ago and truth be told he also only skipped during his worst day to not miss on volleyball practice.
But many argue that an alpha coming back to school during his rut is less troublesome than an omega coming during his heat. The omega can attract more attention and unwanted situations if his scent blocker doesn't work to it's full potential.

Kageyama sticks close to him for the full duration of the day. He doesn't want to risk Hinata getting hurt or even harassed by other alphas.
Well, the only alpha who seems to bug him is Kageyama. But Hinata isn't bothered by that at all.

They are laying under a tree in the school yard. It's lunch time.
Hinata has brought out his bento and starts contently eating it. Kageyama is by his side, eyes trained on his neck area.
He has overestimated the power of scent blockers.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Hinata forgets to follow the instructions on the package and doesn't apply it every other hour.
Or simply because it's his true love, this personification of sunshine who has an appetite for two, has a bento box with lots of cartoon cats as a design and can't stop fiddling around with his chopsticks.
All of these things don't matter though.
He loves his dumbass just the way he is.

Kageyama can't seem to stop himself from wanting to get more of Hinata's smell in heat. It doesn't have the same crazy effect on him like during the times when no scent blockers are involved. And he also isn't desperately fantasizing about taking Hinata just right here.
But still.
Now that they're mates his body seems to react anyway.
And he wants to stay close to him and give him comfort.

To cut the story short, Kageyama is crazily clingy that day.
Hinata smiles to himself as he feels the alpha kitten-lick his neck. It's something omegas tend to do on their counterpart but Kageyama doesn't seem to be too preoccupied with this stereotype. He also doesn't seem to preoccupied with the fact that every now and then people pass them, staring curiously at the alpha who gives all his affection to the small omega.
Kageyama turns the licking into nibbling from time to time. Lightly biting the soft skin and pressing, almost apologetically kisses onto it afterwards. Hinata simply hums happily and leads another riceball into his mouth.
He feels very safe and sound around Kageyama and knows that he would stop as soon if he complains for even a second.

After a few minutes, the alpha stops in his action, observing proudly his work on the omega's neck. The skin has turned red and wet.
But he's not finished yet.
He gives his mate an audible warning before he digs his teeth into their bond mark, reopening it to make it even more visible in the long run.
It's something mates do to strengthen the mark.
Kageyama is more than happy to fulfill this duty.

Hinata lets out a squeak at the feeling of pain but his shoulder relax quickly enough so he can press himself closer to his mate.
He lets out a breath and starts purring lightly.
The feeling could be compared to being knotted he thinks, it does hurt, Yes. But it's such an intimate and loving act too so he can easily oversee this fact.
"I had a headache minutes ago but now it's gone".
A heat can have some side effects, including headaches but through the comfort of a mate they vanish.

He stares into blue eyes and widens his smile.
Kageyama doesn't answer but he does steal a rice ball from Hinata.

His mate giggles, licks over his lips, swallows and leans towards the alpha's neck.
Establishing eye contact yet again before also biting his mark slightly open.
A tiny humm leaves his mouth and he has to steady his balance with both hands on Kageyama's shoulders.

The alpha shivers and tosses his head to the side, giving him better access. An act of true submission. Kageyama trusts his mate one hundred percent. He knows that he'll always be safe in his care.

A few dribbles of blood leave the open wound and Hinata carefully licks them up.

Afterwards, the omega makes a noise of satisfaction and also presses quick kisses against his neck and collarbone area.
Kageyama looks content.
They kiss warmly for a minute or more as Hinata stays seated in his mate's lap. Then they share each other's bentos before the bell rings and another two hours of lessons are going to start.

Kageyama takes him to his classroom. They part with a smile, knowing that they'll meet again later in the gym.

___________
Takeda has to scold them at least once a month because after they get mated their pda is too strong