Pocky challenge

"Hey Tobio, let's do the Pocky challenge"

Kageyama looks at him in surprise and confusion.
The two are sitting on the bed, lazing around and doing nothing much. Actually supposed to study but of course as unmotivated as they are when it comes to anything related to school, they don't really do anything.

"What's that?" the other boy questions, slightly raising his eyebrows as the readhead starts rummaging through his backpack.
"Pocky!" Hinata announces proudly.

"Pocky?"
He knows this sweet but what's the challenge about it.
An "eat-as-much-as-you-can" competition?

The omega grins as he pulls one of the chocolate sticks out and puts it between his lips.
He mounts himself into his boyfriend's lap while steadying himself with his hands on his broad shoulders.

Kageyama looks a bit caught of guard.
"What are you doing?"

The other boy hums happily, munches the stick down his throat before speaking again. He explains it in the most simple way "whoever gets the last piece of the Pocky stick wins"

Kageyama looks very concentrated as he tries to understand Hinata's (stupid) game.
"So we both put one end into our mouth. We can bite pieces off and tongue is allowed?"

"That's correct!"
"It's a stupid game" Kageyama complains (even though he's secretly looking forward to kissing him).
"You're already backing off?"
"Hell no. I'll win anyway"

Their thrive to always win in a competition against the other has been clicked on.
There's a spark in their eyes.

The game is on.

Hinata fishes out another pocky stick. They need a moment before it's ends are fitted between each of their lips.
They have not established any starting signs. So Hinata just suddenly starts.

A tactic must be in his mind. He quickly takes bite after bite, coming closer and closer.
Kageyama is overwhelmed and stops moving for a second. They usually close their eyes while kissing but now he can see into the pair of honey colored eyes that are steadily coming closer.

A fatal mistake.
It doesn't take Hinata another second to reach the other one's mouth. His mouth stands slightly open so it's easy for him to get the last bit of the stick out.
Kageyama leaves his trance as he yells "you - little!"
Both of the alpha's hands land on Hinata's soft cheeks. He licks into his mouth aggressively, searching for the pocky stick end.
But Hinata is quicker.
He swallows it down with a grin.

"I won! I won" he celebrates.
Kageyama frowns slightly.

This time it's him to take the initiative. He pulls a stick out of the box, pushes it between his lips and attentively looks at his boyfriend.
The omega immediately begins to nibble.
Kageyama does the same but he's not as stiff as before.
They have already kissed many times before this. So there's nothing to be nervous about.

He has his hand on Hinata's rosy-colored cheeks again. It's a matter of mere seconds before their tongues are in each other's mouths. They fight over the last end of the topic stick with great determination.
It gets messy, saliva is leaving their mouth.
They have never shared a kiss- (if you can even call it that) as intense as this.
Hinata wins - again.

Kageyama doesn't like this at all.
The winning streak is not with him - this needs to change.

But Kageyama is Kageyama so he doesn't let him go without sneaking in a comment.
"Have you played this game before - with someone?". Jealously is present in the underlying tone of his voice.

Hinata blinks.
"Huh? No"
He squeezes his eyes together. Mischief is suddenly visible in his expression.
"Is someone jealous?" He cackles and wraps his arms around his neck before tilting his head with a grin.

"No- of course not. I just thought-whatever. This time I'll win"

Hinata is wiping the saliva off his mouth with the back of his hand while Kageyama takes another stick out.
"We'll see"

The procedure is much like before but as their tongues start battling again Kageyama suddenly pushes his smaller counterpart with his back to the bed.
He's looming over him now and it's not surprising to see him win with this tactic.
Hinata freezes for a second much like Kageyama before.

But he complains immediately afterwards.
"Unfair! That was unfair, stupid!!"

Kageyama hums in victory. And presses an (not too) apologetic peck on his omega's lips.
But he's not having it.

"Again!!" he demands.
"Fine"

They are back to the starting position. Hinata curls his hands into the alpha's shirt but they don't stay there.
They wander down,- dangerously downwards. He slips his rather cold hands under his sweatpants and boxers.
They land on his bare ass. Kageyama screeches in surprise and tries to move himself off this position. But that's the chance Hinata was waiting for.
He slips his tongue completely into the wetness of the other one's mouth and gains the whole chocolate stick which he happily swallows down.

"Mine again"
Kageyama is frowning.
The only answer is a pink tongue that is stuck out proudly.

They do the game a few more times. But as Kageyama wins - and their winning counter becomes equal Hinata doesn't stop kissing him.
Instead he mewls loudly and kisses Kageyama deeply and also much slower than before.
The alpha finds his hands under Hinata's shirt where the move over the warm skin. They run slowly over his back and he pushes Hinata into the soft bed.
They stare into each other's eyes.

There's this spark again.

________
and they make out and manage to fall off the bed. But they just continue until kags mom comes to check on them bc of the noise and it's embarrassing
The end

I know this is not really how the pockey game works + it's hinata who doesn't know. Or Maybe he just searched for an excuse to kiss his frowny boyfriend a lot