Frisbee in the park

back at it again with pregnant!Hinata.
I have no clue whatsoever about pregnancy but I just imagined that the doing no sports part and staying careful would be hard for him. So I wrote this
_______

The sun was shining and the flowers were blooming beautifully.
The park was packed with people that day, some were walking their dog, some were just having a relaxing picnic and some were running with great determination after a frisbee.
For the third particular case, you could spot a small orange-haired boy, loud laughters erupted from him as his eyes were focused on a frisbee. The throw was slightly odd and so it didn't flew into the right direction. The other boy, merely a few meters in front of him was already giving him his sorry's but the carrot head had none of that and didn't even think about letting this chance go. His mind had no second thoughts on his action. Excitement pumped through his veins as he moved away from his spot just to jump up and catch the bright red frisbee that was flying high up in the sky.
That was a mistake.

He had a heavy stomach because of his pregnancy. He was in his sixth month with twin-girls.
The pregnancy made it hard for him to be as active as he used to be. The omega had always been very athletic and never shied away from any competitions, especially involving any physical activities.
He ran, jumped and lifted weights. It was no problem to him at all.
But now that his belly grew more and more after every passing month it became harder for him. He felt more easily exhausted and handicapped in his ability to move around freely.
Also there was the point of safety that made him stop doing too quick and aggressive movements.
The worst part of it though was that he had to stop playing volleyball. His doctor told him to avoid doing contact or collision sports. The danger of getting hit in the stomach was too big.
And obviously it was an often case for Hinata to do a quick turn-around in volleyball, trying to receive the ball but instead making it hit his face, or now worse his belly.
Yes, he did play volleyball on a national level at the end. He played together with his mate, Kageyama. They even won second place in the World Cup with their team once. So he really shouldn't feel too bad and act as if he hadn't accomplished anything thanks to his permanent love and devotion for volleyball.
Most probably it even was the alpha who felt worse than him. He was the one to snuggle close to him and tell him many reassuring words. But Hinata knew that the reason for these words was rather to calm down himself. Kageyama missed his beloved omega on the court, giving him the best possible sets and then seeing him fly into the air to hit the ball to the ground. It was an addictive sight and feeling that made them work as hard as possible to always perfectly synchronize in volleyball.

But now, sadly he had to do a time-out.
The doc told him that he could still do some sports like swimming.
Well swimming was okay but then there was the annoying need of showering before and after, changing your clothes and it also didn't occur to him what a person should even do while being in the water.
He could swim a few rounds but after that it just seemed very pointless and boring.
Of course, the list was long and this sport wasn't the only ones he could safely do but at the end none of them were nearly as alluring as volleyball.

So why on earth were the two mates now outside in the park playing frisbee?
Well while on the search for anything, literally anything even a little exciting to do in these warm spring days. The omega came upon the idea of frisbee.
Surely, there was a somewhat risk of collision or falling. But Hinata was stupid and so was Kageyama, meaning that after him begging his mate for at least half an hour the omega managed to convince the alpha and they went out.
Hinata had reassured him that he could slow down himself and be careful. They would just enjoy some time together by merely passing a frisbee to each other. Nothing too wild. Nothing too crazy.
Fresh air, warm weather and a little bit of healthy activity to get those legs moving.

However it could have been predictable for the somewhat very concerned and caring alpha that Hinata would quickly lose himself and fall back into the mindset of his sixteen-year old high school self that sprinted after every ball.
That's why in that very moment Kageyama's gaze went up just to see his mate up in the air, catching the frisbee and flawlessly coming back to the ground.
For a few seconds his mind went still but then thoughts started forming in his head.
"Dumbass!"
The alpha growled angrily, coming closer to the boy who had a bright, content smile on his face, looking very proud of his perfect receive.
"You could have fallen down or stumbled over or... Or!" His voice was loud.
The omega finally registered the other boy's complaint and his smile slowly faded, the hand with the frisbee sinking down.

"I don't want you to hurt the babies"
Hinata blinked his eyes, his mind was processing the intention behind his words.
Guilt came upon him as he sank his gaze shamefully to the ground.
"Ah..um. You're right" he stuttered. He had simply followed his instincts and hadn't thought of the risks.
Being pregnant was so exhausting and annoying.

Kageyama wanted to continue his speech (or lecture) and make the boy understand. But he knew that the boy already knew better. He felt bad about himself. It wasn't like the risk had been huge, knowing that Hinata's jump was close to perfection and had been practiced many many times over the last years.
Still, there was a risk and they shouldn't play games with probability, as small as it may be.

"Ok- so do you want to continue?" Kageyama asked in a lower tone.
Hinata looked up to see into the midnight blue eyes of his mate.
They could just continue like before. Making clean throws that were directly pinpointed to the other one, just a few steps back and forwards were needed to catch the red frisbee.
But the omega was bored of that and also annoyed now.
"Actually... I'm a bit exhausted. Let's eat the food" he announced and passed his mate to go grab the small bag that was standing a few meters away from them on the grass.
There were a few things inside that the omega had prepared this morning.

Kageyama followed him and also sat down onto the ground.
"It's a bento. We can share it". A smile played onto the smaller boy's lips as he proudfully showed him his colorfully prepared bento. It had a bunch of different vegetables and also some meat in it. Everything was sorted in a way that made it look like cute animal designs.
Hinata really had overtopped himself that time and Kageyama knew that the small boy was expecting his praise by the big round eyes that were fixated on him.

"Looks very good" he muttered, reaching for the chopsticks.
"Yes, right! Our girls will always have the cutest bentos of the whole class when they enter school" Hinata stated, confidence and excitement in his voice.
Kageyama's heart got warm at this thought.
He had worried that they will fail at the whole parenting-stuff and be the worst parents ever.
But over the last weeks these worries have quickly disappeared. His sunshine, Hinata may be upset about all the obstacles that come with pregnancy but he surely wasn't upset about the idea of caring for their own Kageyama-Hinata mini-versions. He did everything possible to teach himself everything about the best upbringing of children by reading a lot of books and talking with all the friends and acquaintances that already had children.
So Kageyama was sure that everything would be fine at the end.
The only thing that he had to be concerned about in this moment was that Hinata would not choke himself on the bento (he hadn't lost his eating habits, and now he also ate for three so his hunger was non-stop)
And also maybe that Hinata didn't do any stupid things, just like beforehand when he seemingly aimed to be a professional athlete yet again, despite being well into his pregnancy.

All in all, the two were quite happy and both very excited about getting kids.
Everything will be fine.

____
I removed the part where it said that he doesn't like doing Yoga bc there's actually official art of him not only doing yoga alone but also together with Kageyama 🥺🥺 so new headcanon: Hinata does lots of yoga with his husband