sexting

Yep im gonna casually update something veryy smutty
Like always if you dont feel comfortable reading that itd be better you skip this chapter
If not enjoy~

*brazil arc
________

Four months have already passed since the two mates had seen each other for the last time.
It was the day when Hinata left Japan to start his new journey in Brazil.
They hugged each other so thoroughly, desperately not wanting to let go of the other one. But it had to happen. They kissed one last time, felt each other's body heat once more and then their eyes lost each other.

Hinata is gone.

Kageyama needed several weeks to even fully realise that his mate is not going to be with him anymore, that he is out of reach and there won't be anymore nights spend in each other's arms for a long time.
The year before the departure wasn't spend hip-to-hip so to say.
The omega was preparing himself day and night to play beach volleyball in a foreign country for the following two years. He had to get used to the sand on his feet and study portuguese.
Kageyama got recognized by a high level volleyball team and was given several opportunities to turn his favourite sport into a career.
He moved into a new city, many miles away from Miyagi, their hometown.
Hinata stayed at home though and so they only got to see each other during some weekends. When one of them took the one hour train ride on himself to search for the arms of the other one.

It was hard.
Highschool got them used to seeing each other everyday, any day. From the time the sun rose to it's downfall.
It felt like heaven, having your mate; your favourite person always around.
The only things they had to worry about was improving their volleyball techniques (and maybe also studying a bit).
But graduation came and that meant the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

They both promised to always be there for the other one (well, in this case due to the circumstances not physically but emotionally).
The two mates have phone calls at least twice a week. It's difficult to find the perfect timing to call when they both live in totally different time zones.
But not staying in contact was never an option.
The separation of a mated couple can lead to complications. Ranging from depression to physical pain.
They played an important role in each other lives. Being mated isn't an obligation for them it's the decision they took without regret and what makes them the happiest persons on earth day after day.

But as it seems only hearing the voice of the other one is not always enough.

It's a silent night in Rio.
Hinata's roommate is visiting his family and so he has the whole apartment to himself.
He sat himself down in front of his laptop, thinking about Kageyama.

The time difference between Rio and Tokyo is twelve hours, meaning that it's ten am there. Huh, I wonder what he's doing now. It's Sunday so he should be free and must have already returned from his morning jog.
Can I call him?

He starts fidgeting with the string of his earphones. The problem is: He is horny.
And it's weirdly embarrassing for him.
It was never an issue beforehand. Whenever he was feeling a little hot inside he simply caught his partner, whispered things into his ears, roamed his hands over his body and let the situation unfold.
Kageyama rarely refused his mate's invitation for naughty actions.
Sure, more often than not it turned him blushing all over in the beginning.
And he isn't the most forward when it comes to expressing his wishes and feelings about sex.
But Hinata quickly learned his body language and knows what he likes and dislikes.

So why is he holding back on calling him now?

Well, sexting isn't really something they have ever seriously done.
Mostly it was Hinata saying "I wish you were with me" and "I'm thinking about you" which yea could be a tell that he's masturbating but Kageyama usually didn't get those clues and answered something non-sexual back like "I know dumbass, but we can practice volleyball tomorrow".