Never have I ever

smut !

_________

It's 9pm, somewhere outside of Tokyo in an old traditional Japanese house. It is a cold december day.

Five people are sitting on the floor around a heated up kotatsu. Three bottles of alcohol on the table, several shot glasses.

How did these five find together?

Shouyou made plans to meet Kenma again. As he is still playing with the Black Jackals in Osaka he doesn't get too see all his friends in Tokyo too often these days. The last few free weekends this season have been filled with the two mates cuddling up on the couch together while watching volleyball matches, no matter whether it's Shouyou who takes the three hour train ride up north or Tobio who travels south to Osaka.

But this time it's different. He promised to visit Kenma, Tobio offered to tag along. He's becoming more and more clingy as the days grow closer to his departure date for Italy (to play in a foreign league).
However Hitoka also sent Shouyou a text asking whether he's free. So the carrot-head added four and one together and asked Kenma whether she can tag along as well.
Neither Tetsurou nor Kenma really know the omega girl well but if she is one of Shouyou's closest friends, it's sure she is a kind person.

Sooner than later after dinner someone (Shouyou) suggested a drinking game. They weren't too tight on the rules, it's just for fun.

At first the questions were harmless "Never ever have I fallen asleep during class" after which everyone but Hitoka took some mixed colorful alcohol shot (not the hard stuff yet though)

Once they got warmed up and the blonde omega girl found a list of prompts on some website it escalated quickly.

"Never have I ever sent a nude" Hitoka reads out loud, looking up from her phone afterwards with a mischievous grin.

"Ohh, now it's getting wild" Shouyou laughs and fishes for the shot glass standing in front of him on the kotatsu.
"I like it" he giggles and looks expectantly towards his mate, sitting at his side.

"Does it count if you only ever sent one as a reply?" Tobio asks for which he gets a small laugh from Tetsurou.

"Huh?! Tobio that's not true, you have to take a shot as well!" Shouyou argues back quickly, ignoring Tetsurou and earning a small smile from Kenma .

The pudding-head would never admit it out loud but just like everyone else he also is a little snoopy when it comes to bitter-sweet sensitive information like this.
There's a step when it reaches "too much information" territory but there's also "I'm weirdly curious" territory.
He hopes every embarrassing story shared tonight will be in the second option.

"What- Why?" Tobio looks at him confused.

"You sext me tons!" Shouyou's voice get louder and before he knows it, he has his phone unlocked and holds their line-chat from yesterday under his nose.

The picture has been shot in front of a gym mirror, the alpha looks straight into it. He is sitting on a pectoral set-up station, a towel thrown over his shoulder, sweat glistening over his flexed muscles, covered in a thin layer of sweat, his biceps up for show as he's only wearing a tank top.

"That- That's just a picture from me in the gym, idiot!"

"Huh? You're totally posing in front of that mirror. That's definitely some visual sexting right there, Tobio!"

"What the fuck? It's not, Shouyou besides she said nude, not sext!"

"So what is it then?" the redhead asks, a glint in his eyes, challenging him.