a surprise visit from Rio

I reread the ballboy arc and thought to myself "Hinata would definitely be the one to surprise-visit Kageyama if they had a long distance relationship"
This is also inspired by the newest manga updates.

So this doesn't follow the storyline of all the other oneshots

/I cut out the evening part of this oneshot. And I'll put it in a new nd longer oneshot part one day
—————————

„But it's true. I know Kageyama-kun! He is my mate. Why would I lie? Please just let me pass! Please! I wanna see him again. We haven't seen each other in a long time because I live in Brazil".
Hinata waved his hands helplessly around, hoping to make his words be understood.
But the tall security man in front of him was hellbent on fulfilling his duties which included not letting some random people visit the japanese volleyball team. There had been too many incidents of weird people who pretended to be someone they weren't just to catch a closer look at the boys during their practice.
This small omega in front of him just looked like he was crazily obsessed with the setter Kageyama and desperately needed to stalk him to fulfil his perverted satisfaction. He could see right through his lies just by this pair of pleading and almost teary eyes.
An over the top act.
No-one in their right mind would pull such a show!

"That is absolutely ridiculous.
How long have you practiced saying that? You should have at least come up with a more realistic explanation." he stated confidently before also muttering under his breath "unbelievable ".

"No! I really know him, here look!" the red haired omega pulled his shirt to the side to expose a deep, scarred bite mark on his neck. It was impressive, someone must have marked him quite regularly to get such a lasting, undoable result.
Still, the man didn't give it a second glance.
"You're just embarrassing yourself, I can tell by your smell that no alpha must have touched you in quite a while."

Hinata huffed angrily. Why won't he believe me? And why is he that mean?

"Yes, because we have a long-distance relationship and he doesn't know that I'm in Japan. I want to surprise him."

The man raised one eyebrow. A tiny little part of his brain started believing that this boy in front of him was actually telling the truth but he quickly ignored this feeling.
"You could have filled out a visitor application if you're mate bonding is official."

Hinata blinked his eyes a few times, looked away for a short moment before responding "I didn't even know that these existed let alone that this was necessary."
The man didn't give another response, his arms were crossed and his expression reminded Hinata of a very strict, unfriendly teacher back in high school.

Silence filled the entrance area for a minute and Hinata brain was going circuit wild, trying to find the proper sentences that would convince him. He had to enter! He hadn't seen his mate for a whole year.
This is so unfair!
He had rarely felt as frustrated in his life as in this moment.
Anger was boiling up in him and he stared at the man in true conviction.

"Please just let me enter. I swear as soon as he'll see me you will be able to tell that he knows me!". He sounded desperate.
"Seriously, it's useless boy. I'll make you get kicked out hard if you don't leave now".
They both gave each other a death glare.

Fuck I have to act quickly...
Ah. That's it!

He fished out his phone from his jeans pocket and the alpha in front of him let out a low growl.
"Hello, is this the central station? Yes, someone please come to entrance 2B we have a stubborn intruder right here"
Hinata started nervously skipping photo after photo in his gallery before quickly turning the phone to the man who was still talking into his walky-talky.
The photo showed the two of them smiling into the camera. It was made after a match win in Highschool by Yachi. You could see their orange jerseys and the volleyball court in the background.