milk

!!LACTATION KINK DONT LIKE DONT READ!!!
I just went wild lolll I'm sorry
___________

"Tobiooo"
The alpha immediately senses his omega's shout from next door.
His voice didn't make it sound as if he is in pain or shock. Still, the alpha quickly stands up from the couch, abandoning his open laptop and walks to their bedroom.

The sight he's greeted with is the carrot-head lying on top of his big chaotic nest on the bed, without his (actually Tobio's) shirt on and both his hands squeezing his chest area together.
He blinks, overwhelmed with the sight in front of him and asks "What happened?"
Shouyou turns his head around and grins.
"Look Tobio, there's milk coming out".

The alpha slowly sits down on the edge of the bed and tries to investigate what his mate is talking about.
Sure enough, his little boobs look quite wet and a milky-colored liquid is slowly running down the skin towards his full belly.
The pregnant omega, close to bearing, must have began producing milk.
A weird mix of feelings rise up in Tobio.
Shock, Anxiety but also Love and Adoration.

"It tastes really sweet" he states and carefully licks one of his fingers free of the substance.
Tobio is feeling hotter every second.
His mate looks really pretty.

"You wanna try it too?"
Tobio swallows hardly. Yes, he definitely wants to try it.
He has always liked drinking milk. From his mother's to the supermarket's cow milk but now he also gets to try Shouyou's milk; made by his omega body to feed their own babies, a mix of the two mates. It seems like an awfully intimate thing to do but there have never been any sort of boundaries between the two partners. They always share and care for each other. It doesn't matter if they do embarrassing stuff as long as they are comfortable with it.
This isn't an exception.

"Yea, I'd like that" he mumbles while carefully joining him in the comfy nest.
To be honest, Tobio has already thought about it before but never mentioned it to his partner, since he was too embarrassed to ask.

Shouyou smiles, happy to smell the alpha's scent close to him again and feeling safe and protected.
The omega quickly dives in for a few kisses that he presses all over the other's face and neck.

"You should try to suck the nips, I can't reach but a lot should come out that way" he explains while sitting himself up a bit.
Tobio holds eye contact with his partner for a moment before slowly grazing his tongue over a reddened nipple. He can already taste the sweet liquid in his mouth.
He's also getting way too turned on by this.

His hand cups one of his mate's little tits and he begins sucking on the nipple. Shouyou lets out a moan of relief.
It's not much different to what they've done already.
Now that his male omega tits started swelling in his pregnancy Tobio has started giving extra attention to this part of the body when they're touching each other.
Now there's also lactation as an addition.

Shouyou whimpers softly and roams his hands over his mate's back while he's busy sucking the sweet milk out of him.
It's not a lot, just one triplet after another but it's a more satisfying experience than any other milk-drinking he has done in his life.
"Do you like it?" Shouyou asks softly with a warm smile.
Tobio squints his eyes, trying to sense whether he's trying to tease him.
Admittedly, he must have sucked all out of him on that side. Tobio licks his lips and gives him a kiss. Still close to the plump pair of lips he murmurs as a response "I did, dumbass".
The carrot-head giggles sweetly and gives his chin a little bite.
"You're such an milk-addict".

"I'm not, idiot" Tobio defends himself but not a moment later he's already diving in for the other nipple.
He latches on again and sucks just a little harder than earlier. Shouyou gives him an appreciative, loud moan as an answer.
"I knew you'll like this"