sleep mask

smut! proceed with caution :P
————————

Hinata had a plan.
Well, it was an idea that came just by random. Or more accurately, it was one of these thoughts one may get during a literature lesson.
He had been feeling particularly bored that day and the monotone voice of his teacher definitely didn't help at all. He had given up following through the lesson quite quickly.
He had actually made the effort of reading the book which was being talked about. But all the explanations of the teacher at the front just didn't made any sense. Making him demotivated and in a slightly bad mood.

Therefore his mind tried to search for something a little bit more entertaining. That was not-surprisingly easily found. He glanced at the big clock hanging on the wall, still an hour before he could leave the class and get to volleyball practice. Images of hitting the ball and spiking it perfectly to the other side came to his mind. He could already feel a tingling feeling in his palms only by the reminder.

But another thought that came up was about his boyfriend. The one he liked to fall into after a good spike. The one that would hold him then and mutter a "dumbass". The one he could reach on his tiptoes and give a short but hard kiss on the lips.
He smiled happily and his eyes wandered to the windows where the blue clear sky could be seen.

The omega wondered what his alpha was doing in that moment. He was in another class but it was very likely that he was just as bored as Hinata, if not even more.
The two didn't have any plans of meeting that day. But Hinata wanted to change that quickly because his mind just turned to another direction. He remembered one of their last nights together. The love and the passion.
Soon enough his mind decided on giving him an idea.
A quite interesting idea, actually.

A blindfolded Kageyama.

He became a bit more queasy in his thighs because his fantasy was endless.
That's the reason why a few hours later, after a quite exhausting training Hinata's feet were moving themselves to his alpha who was standing at the other site of the court, gulping down water from his bottle.
His head perked down as he saw his favorite ginger approaching.

"Tobio. Let me come to your place tonight!" the small redhead immediately demanded in a high voice and big eyes. The expression in return could have been interpreted as either neutral, confused or even annoyed.
"It's Monday, dumbass. What is it?".
For outsiders this response could have be seen as rude but it was just the alpha's way of getting his point through.

And he wasn't totally false. The two had just spent the whole weekend together, lazing around on Kageyama's bed and playing volleyball in his backyard. They also didn't really study so it would be good to at least pretend going home alone to start off the week with a study session after school.
What a lie

No, but Hinata had other plans.
He wanted to blindfold his mate and see what happens. The thought itself was already so alluring. The real thing must be even ten-times better. That's why he couldn't possibly wait until the end of the week.
Yes, Kageyama didn't know his plan yet. So he obviously didn't understand the urgency in his voice or why the small carrot-head seemed so excited.

"Pleassseee Tobio, pleaseee. You'll find out why. I can't tell you now, but you'll like it. I swear."
Kageyama's face scrunched up slightly, his eyes unsurely looking at his mate, trying to grasp the situation.
"Pleassee"
Hinata attached his hands onto the other one's shirt but he still didn't seem convinced.

"Why, Shou?" Kageyama asked again, voice a bit calmer.
Hinata's smile widened at the usage of the nickname.
"You'll find out, okay?" he repeated.