Author's Note (New Cover!)

OH. MY. GOD.

Guys.

@raelianaisamood made a cover for TBAB! AAAHHH I'M SCREAMING! (Lil disclaimer: The pic is ©dacongjun's work while all the edits and texts were made by our wonderful raelianaisamood here.)

And so I decided to change the cover from the past:

To this:

Hope yall understand

Hope yall understand. This is too good to NOT post and what I made was like: 'Oh. This looks decent enough. Let's post it.' while raelianaisamood is like 'GadDAYUM SON. I am shooked.'

Also, if ya'll want to do fanfics about this book then please feel free to do so :> Just please mention this book in your disclaimers *u* (Sorry for not addressing this sooner yall's. ;-; I was actually touched when someone commented about fanfics. GO AND WRITE! I SHALL NOT STOP YOU!)

Also how are you munchkins? School's about to start and I'm about to enter a new chapter in my life by being a college student. Gawd, have you seen my schedule? My sched's 8am-7pm YALL. WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?! (Do tell me about your scheds too because I wanna know if I'm the only one suffering from this.)

Anyway. That's it. I'll be chatting you up again soon in a few weeks or maybe in the comment section :> Toodles!

[Another note: I just started to read Silmarillion. And lately I've been addicted to LOTR and Silmarillion fanfics. PO-TAY-TOES!]