Author's Note part 3

Hello, Munchkins! How's Quarantine/Lockdown Life?

Now don't leave just yet I have something to say to you guys. ≧ ᵔ︠ ᴗ ︡ᵔ≦

I will post Arc 3 starting next week here in Wattpad. Do forgive me for taking a little bit longer to post, I've had online classes and I'm trying to stockpile chapters for my editor to edit! (Mwahahahaha I really pity my editor)

For my posting schedule, of course, I will post every month. The frequency might vary but it will be pretty frequent starting this month. (╯ ▀̿ ̿︠ ᴥ ︡▀̿ ̿ )╯┻━┻

Please do understand. I don't really want to just write a chapter so I'm done with it. I write every chapter with emotions, putting so much thought to each and every action and emotions of each character. I don't want you guys to read something that doesn't make sense or isn't worth your time. I want you guys to read each and every moment and feel as if you were there, as if you were that character, and imagine the scenery and all the emotions the character is feeling.

I want you guys to read something worth reading for. 

I've read too much Wattpad stories with major plotholes and grammatical errors that it makes me want to run far far away (My head hurts looking at it). I don't want that to happen to you guys. ( ㆆ︠ ェ ︡ㆆ)

So of course, I decided to post the chapter ahead of time at our website [imnovels.com]

I will post it this Wednesday so stay tuned! [I'll post it on imnovels.com] Go search it, find it, and read all of it.

You see, TBAB isn't the only book there. You'll get to read more books about transmigration, romance, male lead falls in love first (I know you love this one), and of course, BL.

Yes munchkins, there's BL there.

Thanks to some of our authors @Ophelia_Rosen12 @Lyv_Nation and more, we get to see their chapters already edited and posted ahead of time. (Our editor hub is quite a lovely group you see)

If you want to post your stories there edited and all, please do chat me up or comment on this sentence right here typing [I nominate as tribute].

Simple huh?

Just go to imnovels.com and search it all up.

Also, someone messaged me about fan art. I'd love to see what you imagine all the characters look like! Chat me or message me here in Wattpad or chat me on IG [emasonders] so that I can see your fan art and post it here on Wattpad! I'll also post it on my IG story and on our website so people can see. Plus I'll also post it on Discord.

So that's it guys. I hope you're okay wherever you are. Always stay safe, wash your hands, don't leave the house unless necessary, and always pray for the best.

Aaaanndd that's it munchies. See you in the next chapter!

___

If you want faster releases please buy me ko-fi at the link below! (you can totally skip this, save as much as you can during quarantine. :> )

https://ko-fi.com/B0B0QN2M

You can also join my discord server for early announcements and blah blah blah

https://discordapp.com/invite/cNkxhqs

Love~ Ema