Chapter 40 : Archer Coleman

[Transfer Complete.]

[Preview interface will start in just a moment. Please wait for further instructions.]

[Preview interface will start in 3..2..1]

--

It was a peaceful world.

There were no wars, no bloodshed, no deaths caused by thin sheets of iron and wood.

It was a world run by humans of the modern age.

Where transportation is easy because of trains and buses.

Where food isn't scarce, made available on every step.

A world where humans can thrive without any worries, and travel to any place.

Such was this world.

A 'peaceful' world where people die not because of swords.

But because of words.

"Ew, look at all that fat."

"Haha! He looks like a frog."

"Should we call him fatty archer? Wait no, how about Farcher?"

"Farcher! Farcher! Farcher!"

His name was Archer Coleman.

He was just a little boy when it all started.

People teased him because of his large physique. People judged him because of how he eats.

The innocent teasing did not stop when he got into high school, nor when he got into college.

People continued to despise him, tease him, and laugh at him.

They were all the same. Those vindictive eyes judging his every move, laughing at his every step.

They all looked at what was in front of them, not even bothering to look on the inside.

And it infuriated him greatly. Making him spill droplets of tears out of anger and hatred.

'I will make you all regret.'

With that, he decided to change.

He first searched the net for some workout videos, exercising inside their family's garage. Time passed by and he continued to work out, buying some weights and pieces of equipment with the money he possessed until he decided to sign up for a membership at a local gym.

He did this consistently for years. There were ups and downs, there were disappointments and self-doubt.

But as he saw how his body started to change, his confidence increased to a whole new level.

He did not exercise and eat healthily just for revenge anymore.

He did that for himself, for him to be happy.

It was a blessing that he had the proper guidance and advice from a friend of his.

Finally, he was happy.

And people noticed this quickly.

They saw how the fatty teen slimmed down, becoming a handsome man with sleek black hair and dangerous blue eyes. How his stomach full of flabs became toned, forming a whole 8-pack set of abs.

How he transforms from repulsive to drool-worthy.

Archer graduated from college then took the exam for business law. Thankfully, he passed the exam.

His parents were so happy that they asked him what he wished for.

He told them of his dream.

'I wish to start my own business.'