E I G H T E E N

Scorpion wasn't in the house for the next several days. I took the opportunity to converse with Brenda, explore the halls, rooms, and the garden outside. It seemed the garden was split into different sections. First was the stone sculptures of animals and angels. They range from petite sizes to large sizes. No matter how small or great they were, all were deeply detailed. The face of the angels caught my attention. Every one of them appeared to have the same face along with the same expression. Indistinguishable eyes, nose, lips, and medium length wavy hair. She was beautiful.

The next section was the flowers. Fields of bursting, rainbow flowers -like peony, sunflowers, tulips, daisies, and dahlia- filled the area. After passing the statues and flowers, a minute bridge stood, leading to an antique, white gazebo over a clear, sparkling, green-ish blue lake. Beautiful soft, pink lilies grew, surrounding the gazebo.

I carefully stepped forward onto the rundown bride. I jumped into the gazebo after hearing a wood crack behind me. I landed on both my knees and hands. I glanced back to see what cracked or what had happened. Nothing. Everything appeared fine and normal. I pushed myself up from the dirty, rusty, wood floor but quickly halted when I glimpse, from the corner of my eyes, an engraving on the bottom of the bench. I leaned forward and worked to decipher the words.

S & L

I traced the old, worn-out engraving by the tip of my fingers. "S and L," I mumbled. Could the S be Scorpion? And L... is she the girl Brenda was referring to?

After getting a better inspection, I peered over the bench. I was astounded. The lake was full of life, with no humans around, only me and the animals. Fishes jumped out of the water every once in a while and ducks went their way, minding their own business, scavenging for food. I noticed there was another bride connected to the gazebo. Old and rusty like the one I entered from. I followed the bridge only to be stopped by a large, dark green bush that stood almost 15 feet tall.

After scanning around, I finally noticed an entrance. I hesitantly took a step in but instantly felt intense fear and nervousness engulf me. I instantly step back out. My chest tightened and breathing became a challenge. I collapsed to the floor on my knees, tugging the grass as my legs grew numb. My body trembled out of control and my mind blurred. I've never felt anything like this before and I didn't know what to do.

I curled up into a fetal position, holding myself tight as my breathing shifted unevenly. I remained in the position for who knows how long, but I slowly managed to regain control. My hair and outfits had become disheveled. I had tugged on my shirt unintentionally and ripped it from the neck to my left chest. Waveringly, I shuffled back on my feet and made my way back to the house. I didn't dare look back at the maze and continued to drag my feet with my heavy head.

While walking past the flowers and toward the stone carving, three men walked toward me. Two of them were slightly taller than me while the other was about my height. One of the taller men had a black cap on. They had on casual shirts and ripped, oversize jeans that sagged. I didn't recognize their face, but as usual, I ignored them and attended my own business. I noticed them walking on my side of the path so, out of courtesy, I moved more over to the right, almost walking on the grass. The men, about my height, bumped me on my shoulder, causing all of us to halt and glare at one another. My thought was still hazy, and I wasn't in the mood to be speaking with anyone.

Their motives were too obvious. They knew exactly what they were doing. They weren't doing too well with their attempts to hide their grins.

"The heck you looking at, freaking gay hobo," provoked the tallest man.

I silently scowled at him. Working to prevent my blood from boiling too much.

The guy my height shoved my shoulder as the other two circled behind me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, tapping my left foot arithmetically. I waited for their next move as a beat played in my head.

Maybe I would've been scared if this happened to me a few months ago, but now, I couldn't feel any emotion such as fear in me. Only anger and hatred dwelled deep inside me. I didn't care what happened to me next. Will I be safe, injured, killed?

Both of the men behind me grabbed my shoulder, sinking their claws into my skin. I bit my lips and lightly squirmed in pain.

"I heard you're Bosses' new woman," the man, my height, in front of me mocked, licking his lips wet. My face shifted in disgust.

He proceeded to put both of his hands around my waist and stepped closer to me. Placing his legs between mine, he began nudging my crotch with his thick, muscular, hard thigh.

"Can you stop?" I requested. "It feels disgusting being harassed by ugly boys with sexual frustrations. There are three of you, so try to use the three tiny brains you have and find a solution. Now, move along boys."

"You've got some nerve," ridiculed the men behind me on my right.

"I like my toys a little feisty anyway. It helps spice things up," added another guy on my left-back.

They began laughing at their jokes as I waited for them to calm down. The men were larger in size and meat, but skills determined who succeeds.

The two men behind me took their time ripping my shirt apart, as the man standing in front continued to force me to hump his thigh.

"Are you done? I'll like to go back inside," I stated.

"Oh baby, we'll be inside you real soon," he chortled, leaning in and kissing my lips.

That was the last straw. I kneed the guy's groin, making him fall to the ground, howling in pain as he held his crotch. The men behind me were shocked but instantaneously yanked me back. I faltered to the ground, falling on my rear.

The men with the black cap came lunging at me, ready to punch my face. Before he could make contact with me, I trapped my legs with one of his, causing him to stumble forward as I moved out of his way. Although I was still on the floor, I was able to give him one last kick in his face. Unfortunately, that also caused him to hit the back of his head with the giant, concrete, flower pot, and blackout. The fellow my height was still on the ground, wailing in pain. The final guy took the opportunity to kick a blow to my abdomen while my attention was on the unconscious guy. My brain grew jumbled as I groaned in pain. I held the area he kicked tightly in the knee-chest position. I felt delirious as my skin crawled with sharp shivers. He grabbed my hair, tugging my head back, and revealed my Adam's apple. He shoved me on my back and proceeded to punch my face. After a few punches, my face became numb to the pain, and with my last wit of energy, I grabbed his collar. I hastily twisted the cloth around his neck, strangling him. Promptly, I grabbed his neck, ramming him on his back as I perched on top of him with both my legs on his sides.

At this point, I had blacked out completely. I grew aware only after the dude was motionless. I wasn't sure how long I strangled him for, driving his Adam's apple deep into his throat, and I didn't care. I staggered back into my dark, cold room, and took a freezing shower, endeavoring to wash off the repugnant feeling that swelled inside me.

I suppose my dad's pressure for me to earn the black belt came to use.

For the mature version, please click on my profile and select the book "Deviant Lover {bXb} (18+)" CONTAIN SMUTS