T W E L V E

For the next few days or so I assumed, I was forced to watch as Scorpion ordered his men to harrassed Albert. There wasn't a day that went by without Albert being punched in the stomach. They left me be for most of the part, but Scorpion was smart enough to see that forcing me to witness the abuse of my ex was far more painful than being the punch bag.

Clyde slammed into the room along with a few other men. His face, pale as a ghost, stood out exceptionally. Scorpion sat on the deep red velvet sofa, legs crossed as he fumbled with a lollipop in his mouth. Like every other day, he was wearing a suit and hairs gelled back. He turned to Clyde as annoyance grew in his face. "What is it this time?"

Clyde panted for air as he seemed to be out of breath, but Scorpion remained calm as he continued to play with the lollipop. "B-Bear and the others, th- they're inside the building! We need to get you out of here, Sir. Our men are holding them back for now, but they've outnumbered us. I'm not sure how long we'll be able to restrain them for."

Scorpion popped the candy out of his mouth and quietly stood up, using the snake cane to support him in his other hand.

Albert sat back on the chair composedly as he listened to Clyde and Scorpion's conversation. I couldn't hear any of what they said, but maybe Albert might since he was closer. The wounds on his body were unbearable to watch. I sure as heck don't know how he's still stable at this point. In situations like this, one would've easily become traumatized, and both mentally and physically unstable.

After Clyde and Scorpion finished their talk, their focus shifted to us. Both turned and Scorpion ordered some of the men behind Clyde to take us.

The men were quick to comply and march their way over to us. They hastily untied the ropes and grabbed me by the collar to force me to stand. I grasped both of my wrists as they were sore and almost numb from the tight rope that had coiled around them.

"Hurry it up, Sergio," Scorpion ordered the man behind me.

Sergio was a handsome looking guy. He seemed to be in his early 20s. His dark chocolate skin illuminated the white light inside the room and his pitch-black eye could pierce through anyone's heart. There was a coldness in them, but every once in a while it'll sparkle like millions of stars in the night sky. He liked to joke around with many of the men here, and they'll hurdle into a group when Scorpion leaves. He listened to whatever Clyde or Scorpion commanded, and did them without any defiance. Why would such a young man, presumably capable of many talents, want to have anything to do with Scorpion?

Clyde and Scorpion began making their way out. Sergio pulled me by the collar and pushed me towards the two. Before I made my first step, I saw through the corner of my eye the man, who was in charge of Albert, pulled Albert by the hair. Albert released a silent yelp from the pain and without much thought, I was already next to the buff, short man, glaring down at him with a warning. Waves of anger were already boiled inside me, but the sight immediately ticked me off. My veins protrude out from my neck to the arms. My mind was in oblivion but revenge remained in my thoughts. I wanted to do something. No, I needed to do something and so, I pushed the small man by his shoulders to intimidate him. The weak push that I had so thought seized him to the ground. He grunted in pain as he sat on his ass, looking up at me and trying to understand what had just happened in the split seconds that passed.

Scorpion looked amused while Albert remained surprised. Sergio and another man nearby rushed over, grabbing me by both of my biceps and pulling me back. Their arms entwined with mine as they tackled me to the floor.

Scorpion smirked before commanding, "let's go."

Clyde made his way out first with Albert in one hand and a gun in the other. Scorpion followed peacefully. Sharp, loud shots were fired immediately as soon as one of his legs touched the floor on the other side. The shot seemed to be aiming at Scorpion. Scorpion instantly ducked his head as Clyde screamed back in panic.

"Shoot! Sir, it seems they've breached us! Looks like time isn't on our side."

Sergio forced my head to lower as they followed after Scorpion. With guns in their other hand, they instinctively shot back at the white concrete dust that darkened our view.

I covered my ears with my hands, trying to muffle out the sharp attack. We quickly made our way through the unknown, grimy hallway, turning into random corridors as the wall began to fragment and collapse apart. Yet, the men knew what to do, simultaneously blasting back at the shots and also following their boss.

A deafening bang, almost like a door slamming against a wall startled us.

"Let's go, let's go!" Clyde shouted wildly back at us. The open door allowed lights to shine in and thus making the path to follow easier. Sergio pushed me to the blinding light until I was finally outside. A whirring red helicopter, flying mid-air with a ladder almost reaching the floor awaited us. Scorpion was already on board, sitting legs and arms crossed looked out at us like insects. I hadn't noticed Clyde was still waiting beside the door until he yelled "for heaven sake, get on the plane if you want to live! They're firing randomly at anything that moves." I turned back in confusion from the piercing scream. Albert stood right next to Clyde as Clyde continued to poke his head at the open door and fire back undirected. The men released me as they ran over to the other side of the door frame and stood guard.

I made my way to the ladder and tremulously tried to climb my way up. My head was in frenzy, pounding with noises that continuously echoed, and yet, it remained cluelessly blank. Clyde pushed Albert, ushering him to get on board. I watched back, feeling a little joy spark inside my stomach since Albert's hand wasn't tied anymore. I finally made it onto the plane after missing several steps and turned back to help pull Albert up.

What transpired next shocked me to the core. Albert's warm, crimson blood splattered onto my face. His warm hand slipped out of my hand before they fully connected. His grip released from both the ladder and mine as he fell. His pearl, green, warm eyes illuminated as the sunset shined. Blood splattered out from his chest as his back hit the hard, cold, concrete with a loud thud.

I laid on my stomach, watching Albert's lifeless body in disbelief as his warm blood dried into a cold stain. The helicopter began to fly higher as it attempted to take off.

Clyde fired a final shot before he ran and jumped onto the ladder. Sergio followed after Clyde climbed a few steps up.

For the mature version, please click on my profile and select the book "Deviant Lover {bXb} (18+)" CONTAIN SMUTS