F I F T E E N

I parted my lips slightly, allowing his spittle tongue to effortlessly slide in. Albert's tongue started to swirl around inside mine, exploring every corner and advancing deeper each time. He shoved me down onto the bed. The darkroom made it impossible to see his expression, which I eagerly desired.

I quietly whimpered through my tears, "s-slow down, Albert..."

Albert remained silent and instead went back to kissing me deeply.

"My bad," he mumbled.

The bright sunlight entering from the window awakened me. After rubbing my eyes awake, I jolted up from the bed only to discover a sharp discomfort coming from my bottom and back. I searched my body, noticing I was naked and my body filled with hickeys. My heart shattered after recollecting what happened last night. It wasn't a dream. I wanted to release the pent up emotion that I bottled up. I wanted to cry my heart out till there were no more tears inside. I've messed up, and I wished I could just disappear. I wanted to crawl out of my skin. I felt disgusted with myself. Yet, no tear formed in my eyes, and I couldn't disappear. There was nothing I could do.

I shook back to reality when I heard the shower stop. Who was in the shower? After a few minutes of anticipation, the door opened to reveal Scorpion's steamed, naked body and with only a towel on his head.

Right, the bathroom connects our room.

Scorpion was hot, to say the least. Although he was lean and tall, he had defined abs, muscular legs, and strong biceps.

"W-what happened," I implored, feeling my body burn up from shame and rage.

"Eat up," he dictated, changing the subject and directing our attention to the tray on the counter, which was filled with stacks of pancakes with whip cream on top, two sunny sides up eggs, three mini sausages, a full glass of milk, and a bowl of fruit salad.

Scorpion watched me as I stared at the mass quantity of food. "Eat up," he reciprocated. "If you're refusing to eat, I can have my men shove a tube down your throat, and they'll feed you that way. Your choice." He turned to walk back inside the bathroom when I caught multiple red scratch marks on his back. I probably did that. It looked pretty sore.

I sluggishly grabbed the tray and slowly swallowed the food down. They were delicious at first, but my stomach was already full before I finished two-thirds of it. My stomach wasn't accustomed to solid food, but I somehow managed to force myself to finish the rest. While finishing the glass of milk, Scorpion walked out from the bathroom, well-dressed with a tight fit mustard-red, bold, check suit.

"Good job, baby girl," he stated, adjusting his necktie. "Help me fix my hair."

I shuddered, apprehending that this wasn't a request but an order. I promptly stepped out of the bed only to collapse on the freezing, marble floor. My legs felt numb and had no strength in them.

After he released a quick sigh, he picked me up like a princess and placed me in the bathtub. He turned the water on, told me to clean up, and left me to clean myself.

For the mature version, please click on my profile and select the book "Deviant Lover {bXb} (18+)" CONTAIN SMUTS