E L E V E N

Albert and I quietly caught up. He said he was alright, but I wasn't sure if I could believe him. His face had multiple bruises and made it hard to look at him. My worst fear was in case infection occur since they didn't give a care about any of the people here.

"Is your neck alright?" Albert asked with a concerned look.

My neck had become purple-ish pink from being choked. I nodded with a forced smile. There would be sharp stings from time to time, probably due to the EyeMic wound, but it wasn't unbearable.

There was no view of the outside world. The whole room was plastered up with concrete. This made it impossible to estimate the time and tell how long we've been here. We slept when we felt like it and would wake up occasionally from the loud ruckus caused by Scorpion's men. Albert and I secretly exchange messages, telling each other about ourselves and our stories. To be honest, the whole situation wasn't that bad. Of course, it was miserable but Albert's presence made it tolerable. We'll see victims, usually young girls, dragged out of the room by force as they scream at the top of their lungs. I couldn't endure it. Whenever it happened, I shut my eyes tight, mumbling to myself until the cries faded. They would never be seen again after being dragged out. Albert tried to comfort me, but he couldn't hold me nor touch me. On top of that, being feets away made it tougher.

-----------------------------

I sighed, my head resting back against the pole, exposing my adam's apple.

The men were panicking about something, and it seems they were relaying messages by whispering to each other. I looked around, trying to eavesdrop on their conversation. Something big was happening or someone important was arriving.

"Where is Albert?" A man's voice, coming from the hallway outside demanded. His voice was getting closer. One of his followers opened the door which revealed a man, all tidied up in a professional suit. He stood by the doorway, observing us with a cane in his hand. The green snake head on the cane stood out exceptionally.

"Do I have to repeat myself, Clyde," he demanded, looking at one of his men.

"N-no Boss. He's over there." The man timidly pointed our way.

The atmosphere seemed tense and the men in the room were on their guard.

The 'Boss' followed Clyde as he made his way back to Alert. The disgust in his face was fully visible when he looked at us like peasants. He covered his nose and mouth with a handkerchief. This made me enraged. How could he act like this and be disgusted by what he sees when he is the reason why everyone here is messed up.

I frowned when he stepped in front of Albert, looking down at him like a dog.

He scoffed, "you look like trash." Albert looked extremely relaxed, but his clenched fists said otherwise. "Well, it's nice to finally see you again, Scorp."

I looked up at the men in shock. That's Scorpion?

Scorpion's look was the opposite of what I had imagined him to be. He was slender with long legs that made him appear tall, and he had a dark, tan skin, along with black hairs that were slicked back with an excessive amount of gel. His face was attractive, to say the least, but Albert was more charming.

"Clyde, care to explain to me why Albert is placed in this dirty hole with the other trash?" He fumed.

His raspy, harsh voice didn't match his face.

Clyde got worked up, unsure of what excuse to tell. I chuckled without realizing it. I swallowed my spits, feeling their burning gaze focus on me.

Oh, shoot, Lucas. You're done now.

Scorpion eyes narrowed as he stared down at me with curiosity.

"And who is this?" He motioned Clyde.

"Sorry Boss, he didn't tell us his name. We tried to force it out of him. He broke in here a few days ago."

Scorpion's tone became sharper. "Why was I not informed about this?"

"I was about to, but you were occupied with dealing with the dealers that had lost the Oxyclide."

He whipped his hand in the air, motioning Clyde to shut his mouth.

"Bring Albert into the room," he directed.

"Yessir."

Clyde untied Albert's hand from the other person before he tied both Albert's hands together. After, he untied the rope on Albert's leg and yanked him up. Clyde grabbed Albert by the collar as they began making their way out.

Hold up, where the heck is this room? I didn't come all this way just to lose track of Albert.

"Where in the world are you taking him?" I spewed without realizing what I have just done. They halted and turned their focus on me. I glared at Scorpion, refusing to break contact from him. He released a grimacing smirk.

"Are you gonna take me or are we just gonna smile at a stranger for an hour?" Albert said, trying to shift the focus away from me.

Scorpion glanced back at Albert before turning to Clyde. "Bring him too, he's pretty cute."

"Don't you dare lay an inch of your hands on him," Lucas grunted.

Scorpion looked at him, intrigued.

-----------------------------

We were dragged into an empty, small room with just a couch and a few chairs. It was dark with only a single light bulb hanging in the center. There were no traces of exit beside the door we entered from.. Albert and I were tied down on a separate chair.

"So, who are you?" Scorpion hissed, lifting my chin with his index finger as he bent close to my face. I gasped for air as my chest tightened.

Albert tugged and struggled, attempting to escape from the chair. "I said don't touch him."

"Nah Al, you don't tell me what to do. Don't make me repeat myself," Scorpion harassed, pulling my face closer to his.

I grunted, refusing to utter any words. I've been dying to attack him, and before I knew it, I had spit at his annoyingly beautiful face.

He pulled away, appalled, and wiped his face. Albert was startled at first but tried to keep his grin hidden.

Scorpion chuckled, "so you want to play games with me."

I gulped, regretting what I've just done. Scorpion briskly pulled out a sharp pocket knife and sliced my right hand. It wasn't in too deep, but the pain was excruciating. I let out a loud groan in agony as blood seeped out. He was infuriated, but kept his cool.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Albert barked.

"Oh, I dare you," Scorpion smirked.

My chest tightened, forcing me to gasp for more air.

Scorpion pulled the knife up to my neck, a few inches near my apple's adam. He pushed in, slicing a wound not too deep.

Crap, this is too close to EyeMic.

"Lucas!" I screamed, forcing my body away from the knife as far as possible.

Scorpion wiped my blood on the knife with my pants and slid them back in his pocket. "That's cute."

Albert's eyes were shot red. He was fuming like a mother bear who had just lost their cubs. He would gladly murder Scorpion if he wasn't tied up. Albert clenched his fists so tightly that his hands were beginning to lose color.

For mature version, please click on my profile and select the book "Deviant Lover {bXb} (18+)" CONTAINS SMUT!