✔ C h a p t e r 9

"I'm bored" Renjun said as he leaned his head onto the wall behind him

"I'm bored"
Renjun said as he leaned his head onto the wall behind him.

"Who cares!"
Donghyuck spat- mocking Renjun, earning a deadly gaze from his friend

"Hyung! Hyung! let's play a game" Jisung cutely exclaimed while pouting, interjecting onto their conversation.

All of them looked at Jeno, giving each other meaningful gazes. Jeno dodge the gaze, raising a brow- questioning his existence.

"It's your turn Jeno" Jaemin said, wiggling his brows to make fun of the silent boy.

"Let's make it into another level, sounds good?" Donghyuck suggested, snapping his fingers to think of an idea. "Let's place some bet"

"Bring it on"
Jeno jokingly said, boosting his confidence.

The rest gathered, talking seriously- considering every possible dare for him.

They brainstorming, some tried not to burst into laughter and some of them are sighing.

"Date the first girl that will open that door" Renjun said, pointing the front door of the room.

"What? That's hilarious. What if a teacher will come here and opened that door?"

"Then give your best to date that teacher" Donghyuck said, creating a chaos.

Everyone hooted, cheering for the male's misery.

"For the bet, let's make it 300$" Chenle mindlessly suggested to his friends.

"But that's too much Chenle" Jisung complained

"No, It's fine. This will going to be more thrilling" Chenle chuckle, his iconic dolphin laugh echoing.

Jeno let out a frustrated groan- running a hand through his hair, getting stressed.

This is unfair for him, they broke again into chaos when suddenly all of their attention was caught- someone opened the door, greeting them politely.

"Hi guys, Could I borrow Jaemin for a minute? I just need to discuss something to him" The girl said, smiling to them.

Jeno widened his eyes, glancing at Jaemin who is already looking at him with the same shocked expression.

"Ahyi?!"

"What's so shocking?"

"What- wait for me outside. Okay?" Jaemin muttered- forcing a smile at the girl.

Jaemin crossed his arms, shooking his head "Change your dare. Let's just talk about it some other time"

He said before leaving them behind- shutting the door close.

"Kill Joy" Donghyuck commented.

"Okay, let's go back to our class before the lessons start" Jeno interjected to change the topic, standing up- ready to leave his friends behind.

"Oh- our little Jeno is being a coward. I bet he can't do it" Donghyuck said, pushing Jeno's temper on its limit.

Jeno paused, looking back at his friends "I am not a coward, lets continue the dare" Jeno said with courage- having a overly confident behavior.

"Goodluck then"

"Approach her now, Go!"
Donghyuck said, pushing Jeno

The male went to Ahyi's table- showing his famous eye smile while rubbing his nape. He hopefully started a conversation, asking about something. "Is it okay to bother you?"

Ahyi furrowed her brow, but eventually nodded- letting him sit with her, discussing some lessons that were taught by the teacher earlier.

Jeno secretly raised a thumb, informing his friends that their plan is working.

"Jeno put it here properly"

Ahyi laughed at Jeno's weirdness, making fun of him. They were enjoying each other's company, helping one another.

Ahyi held his hand- guiding him. He jolt up because of the sudden contact. Feeling flustered- his heart thumps rapidly, looking at the girl intently.

Ahyi showed her gummy smile, not bothered at all.