✔ C h a p t e r 13

"In additional, Do you have any plans for this year?" Mr

"In additional, Do you have any plans for this year?" Mr. Lee mumbled as he leaned back on his chair- flipping through the last pages of Ahyi's school records.

"Honestly I have, but non of these is what I really expected." She whole hearted-ly answered with a tight smile, straightening up her posture.

"Why?"

"First, I actually just landed here two days ago which is kind of a short time for me but that's fine" He nodded– signalling her that he was listening and to continue.

"And my original plan is to attend an advance school learning system in business management course because I didn't attended the first half of the school year. I was wondering if I could catch up with the people same age as me in terms of knowledge and expertise."

"Yet according to your records, you were one year accelerated."

Ahyi nodded, bringing her intertwined hands on top of her crossed legs, secretly playing her fingers in anxiousness about the topic.

"I am but that's because I studied later than my same age friends, however that doesn't stops me from reaching my goals."

"So you're aware that this means- higher goals, higher responsibilities." He said, gazing at Ahyi with furrowed brows- more like intimidating her.
"You'll be very busy on taking the paths you wanted."

"I am and I'm ready."

"Great– Have you decided what other subjects you want to take? Regular or Irregular ones? How long you wanted them to take?" He informed- breaking the nervousness that were whirling around her veins, handling pieces of paper and a pen.
"Fill up this forms and let me know where you want to go"

"Okay... Thank you"
Ahyi stood up, bowing in 90 degree angle.

She took the items from Mr. Lee, eyes flickering around the room to look where she could answer the form.

"There is this long table for student applicants outside, you can take a sit there to answer the form peacefully." She beamingly smiled, bowing again for the last time before turning around to open the door.

Walking out of the room, Ahyi immediately spotted the place, settling down on the chair meters away from the office as she read the form's content.

Being so immersed in filling up the important details that's needed, she payed no mind on the people chattering around- walking pass in front of her.

She clicked her pen, scanning through the paper she's holding- somewhat satisfied on her answers. She stood up from her seat, dusting off her pants before walking through the registration office.

Before she could even knock on the door, a lady frantically waved her hands from the glass window beside the office, handling a folder on the counter hole.

"Mr. Lee is currently interviewing someone, you can just put your form here then I'll give to him later"

"Oh– okay..."
Ahyi nod her head, smiling as she took the white folder from the lady in her 30's.