✔ C h a p t e r 12

Stepping inside the campus, Ahyi's breathe hitched- getting caught up by the bunch of students on the school entrance, gazing at her direction

Stepping inside the campus, Ahyi's breathe hitched- getting caught up by the bunch of students on the school entrance, gazing at her direction. 'Why do I have to go to the same school?'

Her brows formed into crescent ones, hesitantly giving them a smile, before swiftly walking out of their sight.

She was aware that Neo College were divided into 2 parts– the North and the South. It was quite of a big school like those elite universities, especially if it was located in a small city they were in.

The North is for the highschool junior and senior students where they get to use school uniforms in order to be identified while the South is for college students and university organizations.

Maintaining her posture, she confidently walked through the halls. Her foot leading her on the faculty and registration building that is located on the middle of the school division, being somewhat familiar on this side of the school.

Luckily on her way, she haven't run into someone she knew or familiar with. All she saw were junior high school students scattered all over the place.

Checking her schedule, Ahyi stood courageously infront of the registration office. She fixed her clothes for the last time- dusting off her cardigan white top, then pulling her high-waisted loose pants upwards.

She deeply inhaled, plastering a smile before readily knocking on the door.
"Come in"

"Good afternoon Mr. Lee, I'm Jang Ahyi."
She bowed- greeting the older male with a bright energy before walking in front of the his table.

"Good afternoon to you too Ms. Jang, I've heard a lot of good things about your junior year. Nice to finally meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you too"

"Welcome back to our school!"

"What is this about?"
Renjun handed a folder as the both of them passes through the corridor along with the crowd.

"Jeno, Ever since we went to college, your job is to plan a whole school activity as a council president. This is one of the responsibilities the biggest investors in our school have– ‘The Lees’ and it means that, it's the time of the year."

Flipping through the pages, he read the years concept- violently exhaling, closing his eyes for seconds. "Okay fine, I get it."

Both of them reached their own student council lounge, entering inside in a split of second. Jeno shoved the folder same with the other ones he have, already planning things out in his head.

"Call a meeting for tomorrow, 12 nn sharp. Make sure that every course and student faculty representative attends, I'll just orient everyone before the actual activity."

"Copy"

"Anyways, where's the others? Aren't we going to eat together, I haven't ate anything aside from my breakfast." He murmured, stretching out his arms as he yawned in tiredness.

At that moment, the door was banged opened, revealing the rest of them. "Speaking of the devils, Here they are"

"EYYY"
"Yow~"
"Sexyyy"
"Hi guys!"
"Here's the food that I bought, serve yourselves"

"Thank you Mark hyung"
Renjun mumbled before they all dig into the food.

Everyone took their own plates– dividing the food for 7 people as they arrange the table.

"By the way, where is Haechan?"
Jeno asked as he took a sit on one of the chairs around the coffee table.

"He'll be around anytime soon. Taeyong hyung just called him for a minute, I guess he needs to do something"

"I heard there are new students that transferred in" Jisung interjected, munching a slice of pizza.

"In the middle of a school year?"

The younger boy brought his gaze up, nonchalantly nodding as he is still focuses on eating his food.