✔ C h a p t e r 5

"Make sure everything is deleted

"Make sure everything is deleted. Posts, videos, blogs, everything that is connected to her is deleted. Don't let anyone outside the school see this, understand?" Mark ordered thru his earpiece- hands running thru his hair as he made their resources shut all the spreading gossips.

Donghyuck and Renjun helped too, both are focus on their gadgets, reporting all the posts on their school website while Jisung and Chenle is with Jeno, calming him down.

"Hours just past and gladly we controlled everything" Mark mutter, informing his friends whose anxiously waiting for that assurance.

They handled the problem pretty well- thanks for the help of everyone who has the power on manipulating the school. "Thank you Mark hyung"

"No problem. Jeno just make sure you talk to the school's admin. Okay?" Mark said patting the younger male, before leaving the room.

Jeno remained silent for the whole time- maybe reflecting on his actions but still not letting his ego down, not now.

He feels so bad but cannot manage to face and apologize to the girl who's the most affected of his actions.

The atmosphere seems pretty intense- silence engulfed them all until Renjun open up a conversation.

"I know we gained popularity also because we are known for manipulating and playing dirty games but you already pushed the limit. We talked about this right? No matter what the result is, the bet will end" Renjun said putting some sense in him.

"Hyung, we understand that you got carried away but you don't have to make her cry that much" Jisung added, hands still stroking on Jeno's back.

Tired from all the lectures- Jeno rolled his eyes in irritation, head pressing between his arm as he rested down on the table to cover himself.

He resist to talk to anyone, especially if it's about that topic, obvious that he have a bad temper- anger issues are worsening.

Jeno doesn't want to do all of those but he can't control it.

"I know, I'll make it up to you guys. I promise" He mumbled

The issue starts to fade as the day passes by but there is still no glimpse of Ahyi. Everything is alright now but there are still few people who still remember the incident clearly.

Jeno debated with himself whether he'll approach her or not but it seems likes he can't catch a good opportunity to do so.

He tried to look for her from time to time, secretly gazing around everyday– sometimes asking his friends if she's okay or if they saw her.

"I didn't get a chance to meet her after the incident. She forbid me from showing up on their house and never even answer my calls." Jaemin informed him- sadness lingering on his words

"I'm sorry Jaemin, I should have listened to you" Jeno mumbled, biting the side of his cheeks as guilt crawled over him.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Ahyi.
After all you done nothing bad to me." Jaemin patted Jeno, comforting him

" Jaemin patted Jeno, comforting him