✔ C h a p t e r 25

As Jeno said, everyone will come over in the noon time but the five boys appeared an hour earlier so they started it right away before they get's bored

Jaemin arrive thirty minutes after, with Soomi and Jia who he picked up.

Considering the place was getting occupied by the ten of them, the room most likely to be noisy and chaotic but not to the extent they almost made the kitchen a playground.

The room is full of joking and laughter but it is also messy and distorted. Ahyi nudge Jeno, cocking an eyebrow. "I told you, 20 kilos of flour isn't too much especially if they keep throwing it like that"

His eyes flickered around the room, seeing Haechan splash a handful of floor in Renjun's face as he cough violently away while the two youngest boys play with the dough like it was a snowball.

Yet not everyone is really mischievously doing their job. The two other girls chitchat while making the mixtures, Jaemin is immersed in whipping the icing while Mark seems busy figuring out what right sugar his cookies needs.

Ahyi's eyes landed on the meal she prepared earlier in a pot. Her eyes lit up, checking the time as it stated 25 minutes past 12 o'clock in the afternoon.

She took out ten pairs of spoon and fork, along with a bowls and plates while everyone snapped their heads in her direction.

"Is anyone hungry? Let's eat first" She suggested with so much of a persuasive tone while the others nodded as all of them unites to clean the dining area.

Soomi and Jia removed the bowls that was scattered on the table, Mark lead on setting up the kitchen utensils, while Ahyi poured the soup in a huge bowl.

They all surrounded the huge dining table as they sat on their desired spot. The fragrant scent roam around as it invade their nostrils, Ahyi gladly offered the wonderful meal to everyone.

"I also prepared different beverages" She informed, walking with a tray in her hands. "Tell me if it taste good"

"When did you prepare all of these?"

"The moment I arrived here" She casually said, taking a seat besides Soomi. "This is a vegetable soup, this one is spicy noodles but don't worry, it's a mild one. And if you guys want rice, I also cooked some"

"This feels like a restaurant and what do you call this juice?" Jisung mumbled, sipping thru the straw.

"That's a milktea with sweetened jellies. It supposed to be a hot tea but I messed it up so" She flusteredly confessed, scratching her head. "That's the result"

"But it does taste good"

"Thank you"

For the second time around, Ahyi checked upon the others as they improve on what they are doing.

Baking and Cooking is all about trial and error. As long as they won't give up, they will get the results they want.

She assigned the positions where it'll be easier for everyone. Jeno is in charge with Chenle for taking care the pastries that's inside the oven, while Ahyi is with Jisung, Haechan, and Mark.