✔ C h a p t e r 35

"What's with the smile missy?" Jia utter, cruising along Ahyi as they both walk through the hall

"...wh– what smile?" She weakly grin, shaking her head.

Jia tsked and forced an eye roll while casually nudging Ahyi's arm.

"Nevermind." She scoff. "Anywaysss, join us... I and Soomi were planning to hangout this whole weekend in her place before everything get's occupied. Let's do slumber party, the three of us."

Ahyi awed, lightly hopping in excitement.
"Sure. That sounds nice!"

Jia squeak with her, intertwining both their fingers together while they whirl around.
"Wait... I thought you're injured?"

"Who told you that?" She cocked a brow, sniggering.

"Jeno..."

"Hm?"

"You slipped on the ladies room."

"Oh... yeahhh, right." Ahyi nod abruptly, choking on her saliva with cough emitting from her. "I took painkillers."

"Ah... be careful on using those, okie?" Jia poked her arm, while she promptly nod. "...so call! Let's meet on the school gates later."

"Later?"

"It's already weekend hun, track the days. Would you?" She puff, waving her hand before walking through the other way.

Ahyi tilt her head and glance down on her phone. It's friday, writing bedazzling on her phone with the time popping up.

She ejected a great amount of air, exhaling with all her strength as another week passes in a swift.

"That's pretty deep."

"The fuck!" She blurted, earning other students attention because of how remorseless her word, momentarily punching the male who startle her. "Goodness gracious. Are you trying to kill me? Why do you guys like startling me!"

"Ouch–" He jitter, fingers tightly clutching around his ice coffee to not let it slip from his hand because of the sudden harsh contact. "Easy... It's me–"

"I'm sorry, I just really freaked out." She sigh, rubbing Jaemin's arm as an apology. "Don't freaking do this again, I swear!"

"Goodness, I said I'm sorry..."

"Yeahh, whatever." She singsong, changing the subject. "By the way, how's the emergency situations you've dealt with yesterday? Everything good?"

"Yep, nothing serious." He half-heartedly laugh, wrapping an arm around her shoulder habitually.

"Oh, I thought something happened because you left without even telling me" Ahyi cooed sarcastically, tugging his hand. "You should've wake me up instead of leaving me alone."

"Huh?" Jaemin blurt in immediate response, eyes are wide with great confusion written on his face. "I left you with Jeno... Did he left you alone?"

"No... I was just playing with your conscience."
She utter, poking her tongue out.