✔ C h a p t e r 18

"You all knew each other?" 

Ahyi's heart sunk in surprise, not expecting to see all of them at once. She cleared her throat, immediately responding before anyone could.
"Yes, I have encounter them a lot since I used to study here in my junior years."

The dreamies get caught by her answer, some are furrowing their brows as they glance at each other because of her unexpected response.

"Is she denying about our existence." Chenle muttered under his breathe, not enough for anyone to be heard.

"Can you not?" Renjun retorted, also whispering while he made the younger boy shut his mouth, again. "You have lot's of opinions"

"Just let her be." Mark interjected from behind, patting Chenle's shoulder. He glanced at the flustered lady meters away, instinctively studying her action. "I'm sure she's still shy about the past, since we know about it"

Ahyi bit her inner lip, having a hard time to make an eye contact as her heart frantically beat.

Trying her best to shrug it off, she froze on her spot when her eyes met his, locking an eye contact with Jaemin whose frowning.

"In highschool?" Johnny exclaimed in surprise, getting stunned by the sudden information "That's nice! But do you guys still want to formally introduce yourselves?"

They all nod in unison, glancing at each other to point out whose going to lead when Jisung suddenly step out from the group, handling out his hand– shy yet cutely showing his smile.

"Hi I'm Jisung Park, freshman representative. Nice meeting you, again" He mumbled, whispering the last few parts as he radiates positiveness.

Ahyi gave a great response this time, happily shooking the younger male's hand in adoration. "Nice to meet you too" She murmured with her eyes enlightening up.

"I'm Zhong Chenle" He said casually, just to receive a nugde on his shoulder. "What?!"

"Pro. Per. Ly" Renjun stated, emphasising each syllables to control him.

"No it's fine, let him be..."

"It's not"

Chenle felt all eyes layed on him, clearing his throat– he shook Ahyi's hand, plastering a weak smile. "Hi, I'm Chenle a sophomore representative"

Nodding in acknowledgement, her gaze landed to the boy next to Chenle– receiving a playful winked from him. "Lee Donghyuck, you can call me Haechan. I'm the junior college representative"

"Senior college representative, Mark Lee... Pleasure to meet you" He mumbled in a kinda cute style, acquiring everyone's attention as Haechan didn't control himself to pinch Mark, finding him adorable.

"I'm Hwang Renjun"

"Reonjeon-sshi"

"Renjun not Reonjeon" He muttered, bringing his hand near his face as he pose with/like a flower cup, pushing his shoulder up and down. "I'm the student council secretary"

"Are you guys in an aegyo battle competition?" Jaemin interjected, sniggering at his friends silliness while Mr. Suh laugh at the background– finding them entertaining.

"I'm the vice president and an acting major representative, Jaemin Na" Ahyi chuckled–breaking the seriousness Jaemin was trying maintain, being so used to each other.

They both greeted one another with their usual fist bump instead of shaking hands because the formalities will make the mood strange for the both of them.

Ahyi laugh along with everyone, feeling reposeful as she turned her gaze to the last one. "Lee Jeno, student council president" Jeno mumbled, giving her a smile.

Everyone brought their gazes as the two agonisingly– shooking each other's hand.