Finally, he sighed in relief. But then tension free moment wasn't meant to be long lasting. Especially considering the oddity of the situation. Frankly Senri was not surprised by the fact the Kuran Kaname wanted to drink her blood. It was very natural, she smelled divine. Given the chance anyone in the night class would dive down to drink her blood without a second thought. No one would pass out on an opportunity like that.

What actually surprised the Shiki heir was the fact that the arrogant pureblood was actually seeking permission. And the length he is ready to go to obtain that. The promises he made to her, to disclose all secrets... He must be really thirsting for her blood... if so.. then why wasn't he just going for it? Why not hold her down and sink his fangs directly. What was stopping the Kuran Prince from doing that? Instead why was he opting to ask for her consent and manipulate to get a yes.

A lot of the things about this scenario felt out of place. The more he thought the confused he became.

"So, where to next?" He asked Aiyora after they made a turn in the next alley.

"You can go back to the academy. I have to make a quick trip. I'll return before dusk."

"Um, where exactly are you going?"

Aiyora debated for a moment whether it would be a good idea to tell him. What if he tried to stop her? Well he can try but that doesn't mean he would succeed. Hence she answered honestly.

"I'm going to the council."

"Excuse me!"

"You heard it right."

"Why not earth would you go there? That too by yourself."

"Relax!" she stopped him with a raised hand. "I am going in with proper permission. I have already spoken Ichio-donno about the matter."

.

.

.

Senri sat inside the taxi with a mildly irritated look on his face.

It was suppose to be a quick trip to the latest ice-cream shop in town. Sadly it was after coming out he understood what his sister's plan have been all along.

"What do you have at the council?" he asked, keeping his face facing the window. He did not need to turn, he could see her through the reflection on the glass.

"I need to use their library. They have some books that could come handy for my research." She replied, with eyes closed and head resting against the headrest.

"What kind of research?"

"Nothing worth mentioning."

He sighed, getting the hint that she was not going to speak on the matter. Sadly he cannot even bring it out of her.

Back at the moon-dorm:

The dorm president and the vice dorm president were both in the library that morning. The brunette was seated on the chair closest to the large French window, writing. The blonde vice president was behind him, standing, facing the window.

Without notice Takuma suddenly opened the window to let the fresh morning air come in. However his action came at a cost. During that time the day classes were having their physical activity period and today they were having special lesson on horse riding. And misfortune fell upon the prefect Cross Yuuki, as she was assigned to ride on White Lilly, otherwise known as the horse from hell.

Zero was the one who placed her over the white mare before disappearing from the scene. And for sometime Lily was also cooperating being as gentle as possible.