Hospitals aren't my thing - Chapter 17°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

©Copyright 2015

ps: A friendly reminder to vote and comment your thoughts and theories , so I know what your reactions are because that shit is the best part :)

also I wrote this on my Ipad so just ignore the trivial mistakes I mean for god's sake it's wattpad

Red

The colour that corrupted everything around me , even the sky , that once looked blue , is now red . Trees surrounded me from every angle and thick clouds of fog covered my vision .

Where was I ? what is this place ? where was everybody else ?

" HELLO ?! "

" IS ANYBODY HERE ? " I yelled once again in hopes of a response but it was no use . Clearly this place was dumped . And I was the only one here .

Alone .

I tried to move but I wasn't able to . Every muscle in my body felt like it wasn't attached to the bones . Motion was something hard for me to do at the moment . And when I looked down , that's when I knew the reason to my lack of movement .

Fire , was everywhere ! I couldn't see anything now , except for the the flames that grew hot and filled the area with their wrath and fury .The fire was intense as it sparked , flaming the trees around me . I can't believe I didn't notice this at first , but it was now eating my dress along with what was in it's path .

Struggling I tried to get out of here , I tried to move . I even tried to calm the flames , with a huge piece of my dress that I attempted to cut ,but it won't shut down .

The burning flames roared in joy as they began to burn my flesh and all I could do was watch it as it licked me , leaving it's marks everywhere on my body . And just in a matter of a second I thought I saw someone's face in the middle of the thick smoke that the fire created .

" HELP ! " I cried in pain , as a sudden movement caught my vision

" IF YOU'RE REAL , HELP ME PLEASE ! "

" Why would I ? " " You don't deserve help ! " " Liars don't deserve anything ! " " A liar is what you are ! "

Whispers and murmurs was all I could hear . Voices that spoke in a muttering way , faces that popped out of no where , were hunting me now . I couldn't see clearly , nothing was clear around me .

" WHO ARE YOU ! " " PLEASE HELP ME ! "

My heart was pounding like a wild drum in my chest . I couldn't think straight , the only thing that was on my mind , is how to get out of this place and who was I talking to .

There was no sign of life around here , aside from the voices that surrounded me, there was no one here to help .

" SOMEONE LIKE YOU DESERVES TO DIE ! " " LIAR , LIAR ,LIAR, LIAR ,LIAR ,LIAR ,LIAR ... "

The whispers started once again and then the white fog overcame the whole place .

Everything disappeared

***

" Eve "

" Eve ! "

I jolt awake . My breath caught up in my throat , hands are shaking and my body quivers . White light blinding me .