Rosy Cheeks & Bridal Style - chapter 39°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

Holaa ya'll !! Sup? Extra long chapter for the long wait, I additionally wanted to cut it in two but here ya go you deserve this *throws chap and runs for my life * Happy reading :

WARNING ⚠ : STEAMY STUFF FOR VIRGIN EYES AND WEAK HEARTS FULL OF MAJOR #OLIVE MOMENTS, I MEAN ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN ;)) IT AIN'T THAT BAD THO BUT IF YOU'RE NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE THAN I ADVICE YOU TO SKIP THE ENDING ( THO YOU'LL BE MISSING ON A LOT OF CUTENESS AND FLUFF YOU'LL NEED TO KEEP YOU GOING )

PS : PLS READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. IT'S A LIFE or DEATH MATTER. JKKK

I was sure that the look he was giving me right this moment, would forever be graved in my memory and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of getting me all hot and bothered just by one glance from him

I was sure that the look he was giving me right this moment, would forever be graved in my memory and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of getting me all hot and bothered just by one glance from him. So maybe that's why I did what I did next, before I was bound to commit something I knew I wouldn't regret but would cause me a series of heartaches in the long run.

As the bar moved carrying us forward, I made sure to click forcefully on the button by my right side until it dismounted making the ground flatten out as well " Eve ! Are you out of your mind ? " I heard Oliver hiss from behind me as I skied my way down the hill with him hot on my trail. He didn't see it coming.

" C'mon, move your ass a little bit faster ", I let out a humorous chuckle and heard his groan almost immediately " You wanted us to talk you said ? Well, then let's see who reaches the ending flag first and in the process make sure to complement my butt as I race you down the hill. Follow me ! " I yelled over the sound of the skis hitting the ground, as I pointed at the red flag a few miles ahead of us.