A thousand new beginnings - Chapter 16°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIFUL READERS , I HOPE THIS HELPS  U SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR AND I HOPE U ENJOY IT : ✫

" why didn't you ask me first ? maybe I don't want to go out tonight ! "

" Honey Come on , it's New year's Eve , a new start is on it's way , we're all gonna be gathered together in one big room , having the time of our lives and forgetting the pain of yesterday. Also , there will  be music , dancing , lots of fun , you'll get to meet new people and see new faces-"

" Is there gonna be food ? " I sighed in defeat

" Of course , it's the main part.." she replied with a wide smile creeping into her face 

" yeah but still it's not convincing .. I have nothing to wear " I replied in frustration ,I couldn't tell her that the major reason to me not wanting to go to this party is actually Oliver ,she still doesn't know that he's the same person I've talked to her about a few months ago , when we first met .

I actually still can't believe it's New year's Eve already and we were also invited at The Forrests ,something you need to know , is that  Oliver's parents are known for making the best parties ever , every single one makes out forget about the one before . And with that Sue walks into her walk-in closet and comes out in a matter of seconds with a smirk on her face and bags in her hands as she says

"About that, I was in the mall the other day after work , when I asked you to accompany me and you said no-"

" yeah that' because I hate shopping " I make my point 

" I know , It's so odd I still have to figure out why but other than that , I found this beautiful outfit that captured my vision and the first thing that came to my mind is you wearing it so I bought it for you.." She says slowly , handing me the bag free clothes and I think to myself that this is gonna be the most beautiful dress I'll be wearing in really long time .

I mean I'm in awe of the Sequin Bodycon Dress with a rounded neckline and three-quarter sleeves and it's dark oilick colour fits perfectly with the Metallic silver heeled Sandals and the glitter clutch . I know it's too much to accept after the Christmas gifts she and Jeff got me , that day I had to fake a smile and act all happy all along just to please them , it's the least I can do for them ...

"  wow ! it's .. uhm so beautiful but I -I really can't accept this Sue " I hesitantly say while placing the dress gently on the bed and the rest on the floor 

" Oh sure you will , the dress's not gonna wear itself plus you'll look gorgeous ! and you'll steal everyone's attention " she looks up at me with worry clear in her eyes 

" no I'm fine , I think Oliver and Steve are enough for me " I murmur in hopes that she didn't pay attention to what I said 

" So are you coming along or not ? " 

°°°°°°

Looking through the window , I couldn't take my eyes off of the large Sparkly flakes that fell from the dark pitched sky and covered the ground that looked like it was having a pillow fight .

The snowfall is so magical and peaceful but it's also great to consider it's harsh side..  We were now in the car Jeff and Sue in the front and I was in the back , drowning in my own thoughts , wondering what will happen and who will I meet the moment I step into that house that I haven't been in ,for a pretty long time..

After ringing the bell , surprisingly Mrs.Forrest with Andy on her side greeted us at the door , fixing the dress that Sue got me , with heels in my feet and the clutch in my hand , we finally make our way inside , passing by the long hallway and into the big warm room , where everyone else was . Oliver's house was finely decorated with sparkly hanging bubbly balls and black and silver lined balloons along the high ceiling and in the shape of the upcoming year : 2015 . Somehow they managed to keep the photo confetti falling non-stop the whole time .