An intimate Barbecue - chapter 27°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

Eve's outfit ⇑⇑⇑

A.N :

I hope you enjoy this new chapter because it's a really important one in the story it was a bit hard because it contains a lot of stuff and I worked hard on it. I hope you enjoy the new chapter but now before you start reading i've got two announcements to make *cue drum roll* i've officially joined #Wattys2015, i'm still new to this and it's my first story in Wattpad BUT I did and I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS AHHHH. So all you have to do is go on Twitter/Facebook and post the hashtag #Wattys2015, add the name of my story which is I'm Eve and my usernme wissalofficial2 (Duhh..) :'D

of course if you're a big fan of this story and you enjoy each chapter of it and every time Eve does something idiotic and silly it makes you wanna tear your clothes off ;)) you'll tweet as much times as you can, you can tell your friends about it, internet squad lol, neighbors, family ..wait I'm not sure about the last one but yeah tell everyone :D hah

And also if you check my profile or if you've already did you could see that I'm gonna start writing a brand new book, it's a coming soon one, so you're only able to read the description because hopefully once I'm done with 'I'm Eve' I'll start working on 'Venice' hah that's its name it's gonna be different/more romance/some juicy stuff coming so pls stick around for it ;))

anyways sorry for the long A.N but I hope you support me in this big step and I hope you enjoy it remember #Wattys2015 I'm Eve @Wissalofficial2, NOW HAPPY READING :

" Believe it or not, if I'm not answering my phone that means I'm not available, or that I simply don't want to talk to you. So uhm leave me a message ..or just don't. Ok. Bye "

Huffling I threw my phone against the mattress with all my will power, the car horns went off right on track. Jeff and Sue were waiting for me in the car and I was currently in my room pretending to get ready, while in fact I was trying so hard to get access of Oliver.

Unfortunately there was no luck, I don't understand why wasn't he answering the phone. Did he finally have a change of heart and decided on not coming ? But then again, I don't think so.

yesterday he seemed damn fine when he called me at night. I know I still need to figure out why did he call me, specially with how late it was, but other than that when I asked him if he was coming to the barbecue, he seemed more than determined and willing to but I guess it's not the case after all, seeing that for the past fifteen minutes or so all I got was his cheeky voicemail.

Pushing this thing to the back of my head, I put my studded leather backpack on with my stuff in it, as I took one last glance at my reflection in the mirror. Well I looked pretty casual and confident, exactly the opposite of what I felt inside. With a white roll sleeve t-shirt, my favourite ripped skinny jeans, a pair of open track sole boots, that Sue bought me specially from Zara and I finished the look with a vintage denim jacket.

Finally, I walked downstairs and into the car servingg the company of Jeff and Sue. Two people that used to care so deeply about me but now because of my actions and my stupid, ungrateful, bitchie self, they didn't even spere me one simple look.. and that's how Jeff drove us to my personal hell.

°°°°°°

The huge metal gate opened slightly, as the security guards let us in while Jeff parked the car. The delicious smell of cooked burgers seeped into my nostrils and I couldn't help but lick my lips.

Damn, I was hungry

I was the first to get out of the car as Jeff took Sue's hand in his, still not talknig to me, while I waited for them at the porch, before we made our way inside.