In which my sister is the delivery chick - chapter 14°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

 Thank you so much for taking your time to read the shit I write and pls tell your friends or family about it , it would be awesome if i get more readers :)

enjoy : 

I've never noticed how beautiful the neighborhood looked during this time of the year , until now . From my point of view , the wintry streets were packed everywhere , everyone was doing their last minute Christmas shopping , at this late hour - something which I hadn't thought about yet .

Thinking , I might get myself an exception this year or maybe for as long as I live since I have no one to celebrate it with . Grinch didn't steal Christmas , I stole my own away this year , once and for all .

Am I being selfish for not considering both Jeff and Sue a family to me ? Or am I being selfish for not buying them presents ? I honestly don't know . But the one thing I  know is that I'm not gonna be able to celebrate it with my real family . Christmas is more than just a holiday , it's not a season it's a feeling . . Christmas is never about what's under the tree , it's about the people around it

Poor Sue , who was preparing the house for the last few weeks , along with the giant tree that sits in the middle of the living room waiting to be decorated . She has no idea that I have no intention of spending Christmas with them . 

The warmth and joy of Christmas is long gone with the wind . Don't they say the best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other ?

Well , Christmas for me is about going for Tree shopping with my mom , while dad nags us on how long it took us to pick the right tree , Christmas is about being able to dress it with Christmas lights , the Morphing Snowflakes and colourful glass baubles or balloons , along with Thia . While Oliver offers to help me put the outdoor Christmas Decorations , such as the path Lights & yard Stakes . It's about watching a bunch of infamous Christmas movies , with Bo and having Mandy and Diane chilling on the old sofa while laughing their butts off on how , The Grinch is stupid enough to argue with his own echo .

Christmas is about being surrounded by the warmth of the ones you love , your family

God how much I miss that feeling

 I was now sitting on the doorstep , pulling my sweatshirt tighter around my body and nuzzling my face into my scarf , as I remember the argument I had a few minutes ago with Oliver , right in front of Steve . I was certain he had heard the whole conversation we had . But that didn't give him full credit to why his eyes were burning in flames , or so I thought , when he found me talking to Steve , nor did that allow him to take Andy home with him without saying a word or looking back .

For a split second I thought he was jealous that I was going on a date with Steve bu- wait let me correct that , I was going on a friend-date with Steve ! but then again , why the hell would that be the reason ..

 A few splatters of rain dropped on my skin , making me shiver as I looked up at the night sky , that was tar-black and the large clouds began to gather . I quickly get up from my spot , adjusting my clothes as I get inside , taking into the sight of the now empty house . 

It was only a matter of seconds before the door bell came to life for the millionth time this evening , taking me by surprise . Standing I push the door open , allowing the howling mass of wind to get inside , as I get a good look of the girl in front of me who was wearing a red and yellow uniform along with a cap on the head in shape of a pizza slice , who the hell  wears that ?