Threatening my ass - Chapter 9°

This was a difficult chapter to write but definitely one of the best ones, I really enjoyed writing it ! I hope u guys appreciate it and enjoy . I also feel like this story doesn't get much votes so pls vote as much as you can

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

Eve's P.O.V :

What did I want ? what did I need ? pain ? pain was my only option but it wasn't working , even though I've been fighting it for the past few months . But why can't I have a normal teenage life , like most of my friends ? I know no matter how much pain and sorrow they're feeling , I could never compare it to the way I'm feeling right now .

When I first decided that this was going to be my new life style , I knew I was getting myself somewhere without an exit . I surely was falling into a darker hole everyday , I was falling harder and faster . It's not that kind , when the girl falls in love with the boy or visa verse . It was another kind of falling .

I was now making my way towards the Forrest's house , that's where our secret wood house exists even though I know it's no longer 'ours' . I'm sure he didn't visit it since I can remember . And yes I deiced to get my own copy of Withering Heights , which I lastly left it in the wood house . Instead of taking that Jerk's copy , knowing his real intention . But I wasn't going to fall for that yet again , he wants me to be at his mercy .

After entering the back garden from the opening of the trees . I'm now able to see through the tree branches the orange glow of artificial lightening and fire mixed together . I guide myself around a few trees until I can see the door , my eyes squint and try to make out the rest of the house that I haven't seen in a long time , you can barely see , it even exist if you shut the door , It's just simply part of the woods . No wonder me and Oliver called it 'The tree house' . As my eyes adjust the little light around me .

Hesitantly , I push the door open and get inside and into the large living room . My eyes scanning the spacious room , as the memories of when we first discovered this place came rushing down on me .

This place means so much more than a two-story habitat with vintage , retro furniture . It was old and cracking and we've never figured out who built it in the first place but we made our history here , so many memories , some bitter and some sweet . Even the girls ignore the existence of this wood House .

The fireplace was dead in the far corner , above it stood a square frame holding a picture we once took together

*flashback*

I was now laying on my back on the sofa flicking through countless of TV channels but somehow they all seem to suck , waiting for Oliver to come back with my hot chocolate , that I specially requested on a Sunday evening , wasn't one of my wise choices . A few minutes passed and I see his tall frame walking through the door . and I can clearly make out that he wasn't holding my coffee in his hand .

" Now tell me why shouldn't I kick you out of this wood house and back to the cafe shop where my hot chocolate should be ready ? "

" Don't judge me before you know the reason , why I didn't bring it with me ! " he speaks in the most attractive way and I'm hooked .

" Alright enlighten me then , and trust me if your reasons aren't convincing . Prepare yourself for the worst " I nod

" Oh chill out baby Alexis ! See I was walking around the shops , and suddenly this bookshop was calling for me so I peeked through the front window and they were making this special edition of the famous 'wuthering heights ' book so , I bought it and came back here End of story "